Windows 10: Game crash do to Windows 10?

Discus and support Game crash do to Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After my game crashed I looked into Event Viewer and saw this, "NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OopsIbrokeit, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Game crash do to Windows 10?

After my game crashed I looked into Event Viewer and saw this,

"NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution error on 'time.windows.com,0x9'. NtpClient will try again in 15 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter. The error was: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (0x80072AFC)"

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Time-Service
    Date: 8/18/19 1:43:19 PM
    Event ID: 134
    Task Category: None
    Level: Warning
    Keywords:
    User: LOCAL SERVICE
    Computer: Admin
    Description:
    NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution error on 'time.windows.com,0x9'. NtpClient will try again in 15 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter. The error was: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (0x80072AFC)

Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Time-Service" Guid="{06edcfeb-0fd0-4e53-acca-a6f8bbf81bcb}" />
    <EventID>134</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-08-18T20:43:19.487962300Z" />
    <EventRecordID>7449</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="30256" ThreadID="21372" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Admin</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-19" />
    </System>
    <EventData Name="TMP_EVENT_MANUAL_PEER_DNS_ERROR">
    <Data Name="ErrorMessage">The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (0x80072AFC)</Data>
    <Data Name="RetryMinutes">15</Data>
    <Data Name="DomainPeer">time.windows.com,0x9</Data>

The error reoccurred three times an no doubt would keep accruing if I kept playing the game. Of course Nvidia had a error on top of that, as always.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/18/15 10:55:47 Ver: 22.01 (type: BIOS)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
    Memory: 32768MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 32706MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    Graphics
    27MP35 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (EVGA) 31 °C
    Storage
    931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device (SATA) 34 °C
    465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AAKS-00TMA0 ATA Device (SATA) 40 °C
    447GB KINGSTON SV300S37A480G ATA Device (SSD)

:)

OopsIbrokeit, Aug 18, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 18, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Game crash do to Windows 10?

Angela Pun, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Game crash do to Windows 10?

1. Game crash do to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Game crash

2. Black screen (like display driver crash) mostly during gaming, no errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen (like display driver crash) mostly during gaming, no errors: Hello, I'm hoping I can get some sort of assistance with this as I'm at a loss for what to troubleshoot. A bit ago I picked up a Vega 64 which was working fine for a while, then after forcing the Windows 1903 (I think? the one required for the new Xbox (beta) app to use...
  3. New build all games crashing windows 10 pro 1903 18362.418

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New build all games crashing windows 10 pro 1903 18362.418: I recently built a new computer and have been plagued with all my games crashing straight to desktop with no error notifications and no BSOD. I did have one BSOD when i built it but it was for the bluetooth driver. It will start to happen after about 20 minutes of Rocket...
  4. Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin.

Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin.: I'm on windows 10 and every time i try to change my skin in minecraft it will freeze up and then crash or sometimes it will load all the way to my skins and when i choose one it crashes. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help. im on windows 10 bedrock....
  5. Windows Store crashes when pressing install on a certain game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store crashes when pressing install on a certain game: the game in question: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/danger-goat/9njjmtrll0zr?activetab=pivot:overviewtab I have tried running wsreset and this is a clean install of x64 pro 1903 (18362.418) Here is the crashlog from event viewer: Faulting application name:...
  6. Game crashes when trying to change skin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes when trying to change skin.: Im on windows 10 and every time i try to change my skin it will freeze up and then crash or sometimes it will load all the way to my skins and when i choose one it crashes. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesnt help. So please someone help me....
  7. Microsoft Windows Security Auditing Event 4624 Followed By Event 4672 Crashes Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Security Auditing Event 4624 Followed By Event 4672 Crashes Games: I have recently been having an issue where I'll be playing Rainbow Six Seige and the game will close at random. When the game closes (when I'm in the middle of playing it) there is no crash report and no report in the Application section of Event Viewer. But, when I go to the...
  8. Suffering from Blue Screens, game crashes, and display turning on and off

Suffering from Blue Screens, game crashes, and display turning on and off: Hello! For a while now, I have been suffering from infrequent blue screens. However, recently, this has escalated into games crashing the second I log into them, my display randomly turning off and back on, and my computer becoming super laggy, up to a point where I have to...
  9. Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD...: I'll repost It until someone really takes care It, read carefuly my issues and the problem has been solved. First of all, I tried everything possible. And just to clarify this issues only happen on Gears 5 (and also Gears of War 4 but whatever) I have the latest Windows 10...
  10. Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD... A disaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD... A disaster: I'll repost It until someone really takes care It, read carefuly my issues and the problem has been solved. First of all, I tried everything possible. And just to clarify this issues only happen on Gears 5 (and also Gears of War 4 but whatever) I have the latest Windows 10...