Windows 10: Game crash do to Windows 10?

Discus and support Game crash do to Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After my game crashed I looked into Event Viewer and saw this, "NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OopsIbrokeit, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Game crash do to Windows 10?

After my game crashed I looked into Event Viewer and saw this,

"NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution error on 'time.windows.com,0x9'. NtpClient will try again in 15 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter. The error was: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (0x80072AFC)"

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Time-Service
    Date: 8/18/19 1:43:19 PM
    Event ID: 134
    Task Category: None
    Level: Warning
    Keywords:
    User: LOCAL SERVICE
    Computer: Admin
    Description:
    NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution error on 'time.windows.com,0x9'. NtpClient will try again in 15 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter. The error was: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (0x80072AFC)

Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Time-Service" Guid="{06edcfeb-0fd0-4e53-acca-a6f8bbf81bcb}" />
    <EventID>134</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-08-18T20:43:19.487962300Z" />
    <EventRecordID>7449</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="30256" ThreadID="21372" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Admin</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-19" />
    </System>
    <EventData Name="TMP_EVENT_MANUAL_PEER_DNS_ERROR">
    <Data Name="ErrorMessage">The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (0x80072AFC)</Data>
    <Data Name="RetryMinutes">15</Data>
    <Data Name="DomainPeer">time.windows.com,0x9</Data>

The error reoccurred three times an no doubt would keep accruing if I kept playing the game. Of course Nvidia had a error on top of that, as always.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/18/15 10:55:47 Ver: 22.01 (type: BIOS)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
    Memory: 32768MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 32706MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    Graphics
    27MP35 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (EVGA) 31 °C
    Storage
    931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device (SATA) 34 °C
    465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AAKS-00TMA0 ATA Device (SATA) 40 °C
    447GB KINGSTON SV300S37A480G ATA Device (SSD)

:)

OopsIbrokeit, Aug 18, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 18, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Game crash do to Windows 10?

Angela Pun, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Game crash do to Windows 10?

1. Game crash do to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Game crash

2. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  3. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  4. What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?: When I close games my PC black screens and I have to do a force shut down, then after powering it up again I gat green lines all over the screen and have to restart it again to fix the green lines. I have tried factory resetting windows and I even used DDU to do a clean...
  5. What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?

What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?: When I close games my PC black screens and I have to do a force shut down, then after powering it up again I gat green lines all over the screen and have to restart it again to fix the green lines. I have tried factory resetting windows and I even used DDU to do a clean...
  6. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  7. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  8. PC crashing during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing during games: I am not sure the issue, games are crashing in various different ways, not sure of the cause. sometimes the pc blue screens other times it just outright freezes.Sometimes the game crashes but not the pc. Really unsure what the issue could be. My drivers are up to date and so...
  9. PC crashing during games

PC crashing during games: I am not sure the issue, games are crashing in various different ways, not sure of the cause. sometimes the pc blue screens other times it just outright freezes.Sometimes the game crashes but not the pc. Really unsure what the issue could be. My drivers are up to date and so...
  10. All games Crashes after Upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games Crashes after Upgrading to Windows 11: Hello!in the past 5 days i have upgraded to Windows 11 and every game i played crashes Valorant, Palworld, Genshin, Persona 3, Far cry 5 ... etci tried uninstalling and installing it upgraded to the latest drivers, even downgraded the drivers. so i got pissed off and reverted...