Windows 10: GAME CRASH

Discus and support GAME CRASH in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good evening, I have a problem with starting geras of war. Everything worked to perfection but today, after xge I was asked to do the update of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TaffetaWheat387, Jun 10, 2019.

1. GAME CRASH

Good evening, I have a problem with starting geras of war. Everything worked to perfection but today, after xge I was asked to do the update of the game, it doesn't start anymore. It crashes on the game's start screen, and then closes automatically

:)

TaffetaWheat387, Jun 10, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 10, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 10, 2019
  4. GAME CRASH

Angela Pun, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

GAME CRASH

1. GAME CRASH - Similar Threads - GAME CRASH

2. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  3. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  4. My games keep crashing on my gaming PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing on my gaming PC: I have a Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660S, 16Gb RAM, 4Tb HDD where it is installed. For some reason my game keeps crashing. At first I thought maybe my computer was getting too hot so I use an air canister to clean it out and my GPU temperature stabilizes at 70C so I don't think it's...
  5. My games keep crashing on my gaming PC

My games keep crashing on my gaming PC: I have a Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660S, 16Gb RAM, 4Tb HDD where it is installed. For some reason my game keeps crashing. At first I thought maybe my computer was getting too hot so I use an air canister to clean it out and my GPU temperature stabilizes at 70C so I don't think it's...
  6. Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.: I built this PC 3 months ago and have tried everything to fix it. It will be running a game fine then the screen goes black or green no text and tries to reboot it does but not have video output. I have to power off then on to alleviate this. I have EXPO off no OC at all. I...
  7. Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.

Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.: I built this PC 3 months ago and have tried everything to fix it. It will be running a game fine then the screen goes black or green no text and tries to reboot it does but not have video output. I have to power off then on to alleviate this. I have EXPO off no OC at all. I...
  8. Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...: Games usually close or freeze without any kind of warning every 15 to 20 minutes and I've been also getting many bluescreens recently 2 a day or so.So far, I've tried:- Updating all my drivers- Checking for memory leaks- Reinstalling Windows while saving my files- Checking...
  9. Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...: Games usually close or freeze without any kind of warning every 15 to 20 minutes and I've been also getting many bluescreens recently 2 a day or so.So far, I've tried:- Updating all my drivers- Checking for memory leaks- Reinstalling Windows while saving my files- Checking...
  10. Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...