Windows 10: Game Crash

Discus and support Game Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Game in question is Monster Hunter World. Just wondering if anyone has any solution to this problem. I've had this problem for a few months but it kind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DesertEskimo, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:23 AM.

1. Game Crash

Game in question is Monster Hunter World. Just wondering if anyone has any solution to this problem. I've had this problem for a few months but it kind of comes and goes. Started about 3 months ago, but after fixing it I only crashed because of this error about once a week. Just about 2 days ago though I cant even play for 30 minutes without a crash.

Faulting application name: MonsterHunterWorld.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5db687f1

Faulting module name: MonsterHunterWorld.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5db687f1

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000001e9f73c

Faulting process id: 0x224

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5952bd78d20bf

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\MonsterHunterWorld.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\MonsterHunterWorld.exe

Report Id: 47120055-339b-4cd4-9bf6-0e148156f9d1

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Faulting application name: MonsterHunterWorld.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5db687f1

Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 26.21.14.4112, time stamp: 0x5db15c66

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000b954da

Faulting process id: 0xff4

Faulting application start time: 0x01d59527d3c19c6b

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\MonsterHunterWorld.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_93eff437a314841a\nvwgf2umx.dll

Report Id: 4e0fcbe8-c51d-4e9b-b056-2c3a341fa8a8

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

It is normally the first error, but I've been seeing the second one every now and then. Any help would be appreciated, since all the info I can find from googling for solutions does nothing to fix the problem. Heck my "rough" fix did the most and made the problem become rare over frequent but I can't for the life of me fix it this time.

I don't even know where the problem originates. I know I "fixed" it last time by fiddling around with steam, but even if this isnt a windows issue, just looking for some help.

:)

DesertEskimo, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:23 AM
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. Game Crash

Thema:

Game Crash

1. Game Crash - Similar Threads - Game Crash

2. Compter Crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compter Crashes when playing games: This has happened serveral times now and I don't know what it means or how to stop it. Somone please help me fix this. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0xffff978180dcf0b0, 0xffff810af77dcfe0, 0xfffff8073aa6b506). A...
  3. Heroes of Might and Magic VII - game crashes while loading a saved game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Heroes of Might and Magic VII - game crashes while loading a saved game: My game crashes while loading a saved game of an auto generated map. I've tried to troubleshoot this bug with the support team of the game manufacturer (Ubisoft). Among other things, they made me reinstall the game, update graphical drivers, BIOS, activate the game in safe...
  4. Game crash without error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game crash without error: I recently find my games crashing straight to the desktop. After running the game about 10-15 mins, the game just suddenly closed without giving me any error message. I never experiencing this kind of issue before. But this seems to be happened after the most recent update...
  5. Laptop crashes games when launching them while plugged into external monitor...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop crashes games when launching them while plugged into external monitor...: Hello, Over the last few days, my Razer Blade 15 (1070, 500gb ie 2018 edition) has been crashing when starting games (anything from R6S to rimworld) while it is attached to an external display. I have no idea what is causing this issue, it's attached to an Alienware AW3418DW...
  6. Display Driver occasionally crashing in specific games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Driver occasionally crashing in specific games: Random freezes followed by a crash occurs in specific games. 2 errors are always produced with each freeze and crash. I have attached a minidump file that I believe is the correct one. Any help I can get is worth an effort. Minidump file:...
  7. Microsoft Games Crash on Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Games Crash on Launch: I've gone through numerous updating steps from wsreset to running commands through PowerShell (Admin) and nothing works. The store works. I can buy games and browse and twiddle my thumbs but anytime I open a game it will bring up the launcher logo (in this case Sea of...
  8. Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes: Since the achievements have been added to the gamebar, I've been unable to make it work. When I launch a supported game, like Minecraft, FH4, or The Outer Worlds, and I open the achievements widget, it hangs for a second trying to fetch the achievements and then the whole...
  9. Games crashing regularly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing regularly: Hi everyone. I recently built a new PC using some parts from an old PC and some new parts. Since I built this PC I've ran into numerous issues with games like Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds which both crash randomly, sometimes to desktop and sometimes the whole screen...
  10. Blackscreen crash while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen crash while playing game: I am getting Black screen crashes whenever i play games, the time it takes for the crash varies and i get numerous errors. I just replaced my CPU cooler and GPU specs and errors as follows. I7 9700k Not over clocked 2080ti evga black MSI MEG Z390 ACE LGA 1151 (300 Series)...