Windows 10: Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds

Discus and support Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I was playing Genshin Impact and alt-tabbing to chrome for searching something and then my pc start freezing a bit and then my game just freeze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raihan Isad, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds

So I was playing Genshin Impact and alt-tabbing to chrome for searching something and then my pc start freezing a bit and then my game just freeze until I end task or alt enter and then it will close. I'm looking in Reliability History the error gives more hint than usual and I found this:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffba8cc5a4e460Parameter 2: fffff8015dff04d0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 354OS&nbs

:)

Raihan Isad, Aug 12, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 12, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 12, 2022
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds

Steam LEGO games keep freezing every couple of seconds

I appreciate your reply. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to play your games on your new computer. I recommend that you try the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link and check if this will eliminate the freezing issues in your games. In addition, I also
    suggest that you temporarily disable your antivirus on your computer before trying to play your games. Some antivirus can cause your games to freeze due to blocking some of its features.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds

1. Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds - Similar Threads - Game crashed freeze

2. Browsers crash after a couple seconds of usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers crash after a couple seconds of usage: l dont know why but this happens. When i open the google chrome it lets me type a couple letters than it freezes and automatically closes.This is happening on windows 10...
  3. Browsers crash after a couple seconds of usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers crash after a couple seconds of usage: l dont know why but this happens. When i open the google chrome it lets me type a couple letters than it freezes and automatically closes.This is happening on windows 10...
  4. Browsers crash after a couple seconds of usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. freeze for a couple seconds and Game crashed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    freeze for a couple seconds and Game crashed: So I was playing Genshin Impact and alt-tabbing to chrome for searching something and then my pc start freezing a bit and then my game just freeze until I end task or alt enter and then it will close. I'm looking in Reliability History the error gives more hint than usual and...
  6. Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds: TL;DR: After building a new PC and installing Windows 10, the system freezes for 20-60s with a brief black screen at the end after every 5-10 seconds of "normal" usability. Needless to say, the system is not usable like this. I've tried many things and I cannot even pin-point...
  7. Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds

Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds: Hello everyone, TL;DR: After building a new PC and installing Windows 10, the system freezes for 20-60s with a brief black screen at the end after every 5-10 seconds of "normal" usability. Needless to say, the system is not usable like this. I've tried many things and I...
  8. Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.

Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.: This issue has been bugging me ever since a couple of weeks ago when I added another graphics card to my PC. I did not install any drivers for it and I actually removed it about a week ago and it did not fix the problem. I've updated my graphics card drivers, then rolled them...
  9. Computer freezes for a couple of seconds

Computer freezes for a couple of seconds: My computer freezes for a couple of seconds and then keeps working. Disk C shows spikes but I've scanned for problems and the disk is perfectly fine. I've already did a factory reset to my windows and still has the same problem. [ATTACH]...
  10. Steam LEGO games keep freezing every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam LEGO games keep freezing every couple of seconds: Hello, I recently purchased LEGO Jurassic World from Steam. On one computer, it runs perfectly fine; but on another computer, which runs games far better, it freezes every couple of seconds. The computer runs other games without any difficulty at all, but when it runs LEGO...