Windows 10: Game crashed and pc crashes

Discus and support Game crashed and pc crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just recently got this pc without ssd on it and i got a good ssd and put windows on it but everytime i try to launch fortnite or a game i get error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tyler ryan2, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Game crashed and pc crashes

I just recently got this pc without ssd on it and i got a good ssd and put windows on it but everytime i try to launch fortnite or a game i get error codes and my pc even sometimes crashes someone please help me

:)

tyler ryan2, Feb 25, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 25, 2024
  3. nauzers Win User
    PC Crashing on every game Game crashed and pc crashes :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin Game crashed and pc crashes :D
    http://www.fishki.net/comment.php?id=58093

nauzers, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Game crashed and pc crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Game crashed and pc crashes

1. Game crashed and pc crashes - Similar Threads - Game crashed crashes

2. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  3. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  4. Game crashed and pc crashes

Game crashed and pc crashes: I just recently got this pc without ssd on it and i got a good ssd and put windows on it but everytime i try to launch fortnite or a game i get error codes and my pc even sometimes crashes someone please help me...
  5. PC crashing while gaming

PC crashing while gaming: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎10/‎10/‎2021 OS build 22000.258 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.258.0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  6. PC Crashes While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes While Gaming: I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. It is not the temps. Here is a pcpartpicker link to my current hardware. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Boots/saved/#view=skdTnQ Going to the event viewer, I find the...
  7. gaming pc crashing in games

gaming pc crashing in games: i keep getting errors "kmode exception not handled" and once got the error "system thread exception not handled". my pc is a brand new gaming pc that i built mid September all brand new parts it worked for about a month with no issues then i started getting the error "DCP...
  8. PC games constantly crashing

PC games constantly crashing: Hi all, I don't know where to begin to describe the issues I've been having lately. First, here are my system specs: Windows 10 Home version 2004 Intel i5-9600K ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac mobo RTX Asus Strix 2080ti Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 16GB ram Samsung NVMe...
  9. Games Crashing. New pc

Games Crashing. New pc: Hi so i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Gigabyte b450m s2h Patriot viper 4 3000MHz 8gb Corsair cx450m So the problem is i can play a game for example apex legends for a few minutes say 10-20 and then it will crash with no error or anythingthis...
  10. crashing PC game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing PC game: Is anyone using the PC game Hidden City - Hidden Mystery Adventure game crashing, when you hit the continue to game button. This has been happening for more than 4 days now. Microsoft Please fix this game!!!!...