Windows 10: Game crashes after logging in

Discus and support Game crashes after logging in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Okay so I went to install a cape on my minecraft windows 10 account and it didn't work and crashed when I did so I deleted it tried resetting the game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xYuriDevx, Nov 29, 2019.

1. xYuriDevx Win User

Game crashes after logging in

Okay so I went to install a cape on my minecraft windows 10 account and it didn't work and crashed when I did so I deleted it tried resetting the game asked for me to sign in so I did then it crashed I reinstalled the game and when I signed in it did the same thing because it only crashes when it starts loading the skin and I can't fix it!

:)

xYuriDevx, Nov 29, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 29, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Game crashes after logging in

Angela Pun, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Game crashes after logging in

1. Game crashes after logging in - Similar Threads - Game crashes logging

2. Game Crashes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Crashes?: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  3. Windows 10 crashes after log in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes after log in screen: So I was overclocking my CPU and I reached its limits of 4.6ghz. after that the PC would not enter bios, so i managed to reset the bios manually. After this when ever i would try to boot it would show a blank blue screen for a couple of seconds, then bring me to the log in...
  4. Game Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crash: Game in question is Monster Hunter World. Just wondering if anyone has any solution to this problem. I've had this problem for a few months but it kind of comes and goes. Started about 3 months ago, but after fixing it I only crashed because of this error about once a week....
  5. Games crashing

Games crashing: The Problem Hello everyone, ive been dealing with a persisting issue where all of my steam and origin games will totally freeze up, go unresponsive, and then crash to desktop, It usually happens when I get into a match, at loading screens, or at any other point in game, it...
  6. Crash Log

Crash Log: On Windows 10, I get the following message on my desktop: Crash Log The program or a background process quit working unexpectedly, Would you like to send information about this to the developer? Yes or no When I try to respond and move my mouse, the message disappears...
  7. game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game crashing: why is it whenever I open a game it shows the icon that the game is opens, it loads, then it just crashes. it happens with any game and I also have game mode on....
  8. Crash With a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash With a game: Hello guys, i am writting this because i am currently encountering a problem with the dragon ball xenoverse and i thought that you could help me solve this,the game keeps crashing and the error log shows this: Code: - System - Provider [ Name] Application...
  9. Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing: Hello, all my games are crashing, I just re-installed Windows 10 because it was laggy and installed all the Drivers, but all the games Crashes now. It never crashed before I re-installed it. 26317
  10. Crash with no logs?

Crash with no logs?: Here is my situation. I had a Windows 7 machine that ran for about 2 years with 0 problems. It pretty much only rebooted when Windows Update forced an update. About a month ago, I updated the MB BIOS and upgraded the CPU FAN to a Cool Master Hyper 212. About a week later, my...