Windows 10: Game Crashes and Freezes.

Discus and support Game Crashes and Freezes. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there, I've been playing games like Dota 2, League of Legends, cs-go and many more at my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 5570 for the last 2 years since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ExVee, May 18, 2020.

1. ExVee Win User

Game Crashes and Freezes.

Hey there, I've been playing games like Dota 2, League of Legends, cs-go and many more at my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 5570 for the last 2 years since I bought it, but 3 days ago my laptop with any games started crashing and freezing, even though I'm just in the main menu. I can manage to load up the game but when i actually get to the game-play, I am forcefully brought back to the desktop, but the game continues to run. The game runs in the background and my task bar at the bottom of the screen, I can still hear the sounds of the game, its like the game is there but cant be seen, but the window is invisible as in the cursor appears but tabbing out or forcefully closing does not do anything, so i can not do anything on my laptop, even task manger is blocked behind this 'invisible window' so i have to log out. I can play lots of games without problems before, everything was fine, the drivers, bios, graphic cards are all update, I played every games in the lowest graphics available and it still occurs and for some reason it also affects my other apps like discord, google chrome and steam, the app went black, so I have to right click the app and exit it and reopen it again . I deleted the game, steam, re download. I also did things like command prompt scan sfc /scannow and many more, still nothing showed up, so i don't know what else to do, I even went to Dells diagnostic test and says everything passed, only the battery is the problem?
    Specs:
    Storage-2 TB HDD
    Processor-Intel Core i7 8th Gen Processor
    Display-15.6" 39.62 cm display, 1920 x 1080 px
    Ram-16 GB DDR4 RAM
    Clock speed-1.8 GHz
    Graphic Processor-AMD Radeon 530
    Processor-Intel Core i7-8550U 8th Gen
    Graphics Memory-4 GB

:)

ExVee, May 18, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 18, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 18, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Marby Rey, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Game Crashes and Freezes. - Similar Threads - Game Crashes Freezes

2. Games crashing with bluescreen and games freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing with bluescreen and games freezing: This problem started a couple of weeks ago. So, basically, some games were randomly forcing windows to restart with a BSOD error. This happened with a variety of games, such as Teardown, Snowrunner, BeamNG.Drive, etc. I eventually got tired of this randomly happening, so I...
  3. Games crashing with bluescreen and games freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing with bluescreen and games freezing: This problem started a couple of weeks ago. So, basically, some games were randomly forcing windows to restart with a BSOD error. This happened with a variety of games, such as Teardown, Snowrunner, BeamNG.Drive, etc. I eventually got tired of this randomly happening, so I...
  4. Games keep freezing then crashes

Games keep freezing then crashes: Laptop: OMEN 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-B1000 603T6AVOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 22H2Recently, whenever i play genshin impact or star rail my laptop screen freezes and then the game gets crashed.I saw some fixes on the net but none of them worked for me like...
  5. Games keep freezing then crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep freezing then crashes: Laptop: OMEN 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-B1000 603T6AVOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 22H2Recently, whenever i play genshin impact or star rail my laptop screen freezes and then the game gets crashed.I saw some fixes on the net but none of them worked for me like...
  6. game freezes then crashes

game freezes then crashes: this is what appears on event viewer:The program RainbowSix.exe version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID:...
  7. game freezes then crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game freezes then crashes: this is what appears on event viewer:The program RainbowSix.exe version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID:...
  8. game freezes then crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Game crashes and PC Freezes

Game crashes and PC Freezes: I've been getting some crashes where my game freezes and shuts down, right after that the screen goes all weird, pratically all black with a few things still visible and I have to restart the PC.Here is the logThe description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be...
  10. Games freezing and crashing spontaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freezing and crashing spontaneously: Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. Here is how the crash appears in the reliability monitor. I have a low end computer and suspect this may be an issue with the integrated Intel HD...