Windows 10: Game Crashes And Monitors shut off

Discus and support Game Crashes And Monitors shut off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello and I have recently started running into a problem like 2 days ago where whenever i open up a game the monitors shut off and the game crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hydrolyx, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Hydrolyx Win User

Game Crashes And Monitors shut off

Hello and I have recently started running into a problem like 2 days ago where whenever i open up a game the monitors shut off and the game crashes this happens with all games I checked the Event Viewer and found two errors.#1, "The GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_eeab31f service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 3000 milliseconds: Restart the service."#2"Faulting applicatio

:)

Hydrolyx, Jun 9, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 9, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 9, 2022
  4. Game Crashes And Monitors shut off

Angela Pun, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

Game Crashes And Monitors shut off

1. Game Crashes And Monitors shut off - Similar Threads - Game Crashes Monitors

2. PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.: I’ve had my PC for over a year now and it’s been working great. But the other day I started up one of the only games I play and after around 5 minutes my screen and sound shut off. When I say the screen shut off it went black but I could tell it was still on. It was like a...
  3. PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.: I’ve had my PC for over a year now and it’s been working great. But the other day I started up one of the only games I play and after around 5 minutes my screen and sound shut off. When I say the screen shut off it went black but I could tell it was still on. It was like a...
  4. Game Crashes And Monitors shut off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game Crashes And Monitors shut off: Hello and I have recently started running into a problem like 2 days ago where whenever i open up a game the monitors shut off and the game crashes this happens with all games I checked the Event Viewer and found two errors.#1, "The GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_eeab31f...
  5. Game Crashes And Monitors shut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crashes And Monitors shut off: Hello and I have recently started running into a problem like 2 days ago where whenever i open up a game the monitors shut off and the game crashes this happens with all games I checked the Event Viewer and found two errors.#1, "The GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_eeab31f...
  6. Monitor And Screen Shut Off ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor And Screen Shut Off ?: Hello, Have a new LG Monitor, but pretty sure that this is a W10 issue. (but maybe not ?) I want the screen to shut off after 5 minutes. So, I have it set to that. But, it always comes back on by itself. Absolutely no vibration or jiggling of the keyboard, etc. that might...
  7. Remotely Shut Monitor Off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remotely Shut Monitor Off?: I access my Home-PC from work using my laptop. Though I let my nephews use it to play games while I'm gone. I would like to try and figure out how I can remotely access my PC and "disconnect" the monitor of sorts while I use it so that the kids do not interfere with it while...
  8. Second monitor not shutting off with shut down.

Second monitor not shutting off with shut down.: Hello, First monitor : Asus PG27AQ via DisplayPort Second monitor : BenQ V2400W via HDMI Video card : Asus NVidia GTX 1080 OS : Windows 10 Pro 64 On Power down, the first monitor (ASUS) will shut off, but the second (BenQ) will not. Thank you for your assistance....
  9. monitor shuts off

monitor shuts off: I have a posting in network section, but not sure if that is the right spot. I am posting a question about my son's self built desktop he has had for years. He just had a new mother board and hard drive installed. The company that installed them insisted he put windows 10 on...
  10. Maximized Applications - Monitor Shuts Off

in Windows 10 Support
    Maximized Applications - Monitor Shuts Off: I started having this issue about two weeks ago. Their have been a slew of updates from Windows 10 and from my GPU. When an application is Maximized, it causes my monitor to sometimes go to sleep. It is not 100% of the time, it is about 70-80% of the time. Chrome causes it...