Windows 10: Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD...

Discus and support Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'll repost It until someone really takes care It, read carefuly my issues and the problem has been solved. First of all, I tried everything possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by soldiermxdeath, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD...

I'll repost It until someone really takes care It, read carefuly my issues and the problem has been solved.
    First of all, I tried everything possible. And just to clarify this issues only happen on Gears 5 (and also Gears of War 4 but whatever)
    I have the latest Windows 10 compilation, Drivers such like Nvidia 436.30 at the time I wrote this post, BIOS motherboard, etc.
    Some things I did:

- CPU and GPU temps are fine, never above 60 ° C while playing.
    - I didn't install Ultra HD textures (using that doesn't make difference)
    - Game on HDD or SSD doesn't make difference.
    - Windows, Drivers and BIOS up to date.
    - Played with stock/OC settings. GPU stock settings too.
    - Rolled back to previous Nvidia driver, same issues.
    - Disabled flow control guard on Windows defender.
    - Vsync on/off
    - 20 hours of memtest86, 0 errors.
    - 2 hours of Aida64 stress test, 0 errors.
    - Uninstall drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU)

System Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.7 GHz
    Cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer Xtreme Rev.2
    SSD: ADATA Ultimate SU650 120 GB
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM006 2TB
    RAM: G.Skill Flare x 3200 MHz CL14
    Motherboard: Asus TUF B350M-PLUS GAMING
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Windforce OC 2X rev. 1.0
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3 80 Plus Gold 220-G3-0650-Y1
    Fan Case: 2x COUGAR CF-D12HB R 1200 RPM, 2x Corsair ML pro 120 mm
    (Almost all the components were bought recently, for example G.Skill Flare X RAM 3200MHz CL14 was bought 1 month ago, the SSD, HDD, the CPU was sent directly from AMD because I applied for warranty.

Examples of the issue (at the last seconds of this video):

Another example:

I posted It here some days ago and also on Gears forums and I was ignored by the responsibles who made the videogame, I only receive dumb answers from users like (Update drivers) dugh, thanks Captain Obvious.

Yesterday, September 25, 2019, the game got Blue Screen of Death, and this is what BlueScreenViewer shows me when that happened and generated the minidump file and the MEMORY.DMP:

Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD... 14d63084-cc53-45d5-877a-d7b061af3820?upload=true.jpg

Today September 26, 2019, I got the following error:

Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD... 0c36e721-0130-4272-b4fe-786fc860128d?upload=true.jpg

After that the entire system froze a few seconds, I couldn't open task manager until the game closed.

Isn't the first time I have this issue, and no, my GPU isn't faulty. I tested It with Furmark, Unigine Heaven, VideoCardStabilityTestSetup, etc. without problems.

I repeat, the rest of games I own don't have this serious issues. Only Gears 5 and Gears of War 4. My PC is fine, is stable that's why I did a lot of stress tests like Memtest86, Aida64, Prime95, etc.

Other issues are the audio is choppy, sounds strange while I'm using a headset plugged on my Xbox One controller Wireless on 3.5 mm jack, and the controller is connected by USB on my PC, It doesn't happen on my Xbox One. It seems your'e boycotting the PC platform with all the issues described above.
    This is how Microsoft treat to users. Very bad.
    Seriously I'm pissed off. I read some post about how Microsoft changed the real testing in their products using real hardware, replacing It with virtual machines, now is well known Windows 10 has a lot of issues, because they don't test the software on real enviroments like computers of normal people, It happened the same with this game, Control Quality doesn't exist.

:)

soldiermxdeath, Sep 26, 2019
  2. reSfps Win User

Games Crash to Desktop With No Errors (All Games) Occasional BSOD

• CPU

Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD... [​IMG]
    • Mainboard

• Memory

• SPD*

• Graphics

As requested! *Biggrin

reSfps, Sep 26, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD...

1. Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD... - Similar Threads - Game crashes freezes

2. game freezes then crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game freezes then crashes: this is what appears on event viewer:The program RainbowSix.exe version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID:...
  3. game freezes then crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game freezes then crashes: this is what appears on event viewer:The program RainbowSix.exe version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID:...
  4. game freezes then crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD and system crashes/ freezes during gaming

BSOD and system crashes/ freezes during gaming: Hello, I need someone's help! I have been attempting to troubleshoot my PC for a while. It has been crashing a lot when it comes to playing video games. After checking the reliability history, the issue mostly seems to be livekernelevent code: 141. I dug deeper and decided...
  6. Game Crashes and Freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crashes and Freezes.: Hey there, I've been playing games like Dota 2, League of Legends, cs-go and many more at my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 5570 for the last 2 years since I bought it, but 3 days ago my laptop with any games started crashing and freezing, even though I'm just in the main menu. I...
  7. Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD... A disaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes, freezes, error GW502, BSOD... A disaster: I'll repost It until someone really takes care It, read carefuly my issues and the problem has been solved. First of all, I tried everything possible. And just to clarify this issues only happen on Gears 5 (and also Gears of War 4 but whatever) I have the latest Windows 10...
  8. Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming)

Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming): Hi as the title reads I'm experiencing a lot of problems, especially the BSOD's. I have no idea what and how to post files that may help so please provide instructions so I can do that. Some BSOD errors I got today are: - LiveKernelEvent code 1a1 and 141 -...
  9. BSOD and crashes/freezes

BSOD and crashes/freezes: Hey Forum, I need some help with my new PC. I bought it just before Chrismas and spend a lot on it but have been plagued with BSODs and game crashes/freezes since I got it. Any help would be appreciated. I have updated all drivers and ran the RAM corruption tool. Here are...
  10. PC freezing/crashing in games. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing/crashing in games. No BSOD.: Hello,I posted on another well-known hardware site a couple of months ago, but nobody has been able to assist, so I hope someone here may know better - it doesn't seem to be a hardware problem.I built myself a new PC back in May with a fresh Windows 10 installation, but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code gw502