Windows 10: game crashes on only 1 user

Discus and support game crashes on only 1 user in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been playing the Asphalt 8 Airborne for over a year on my laptop (dell 2-1 windows 10), it now crashes at the manufactures logo. I created a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jeffL7, Sep 27, 2018.

1. jeffL7 Win User

game crashes on only 1 user

I've been playing the Asphalt 8 Airborne for over a year on my laptop (dell 2-1 windows 10), it now crashes at the manufactures logo. I created a new user on my laptop and it plays fine. I've contacted Gameloft and Microsoft store help, with no solutions. Reset app, reinstalled app, installed app on a different user then switched to user having problems with and installed it there, reset the computer. Anyone have any idea on why this is happening and have a correction for it?

:)

jeffL7, Sep 27, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 27, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 27, 2018
  4. game crashes on only 1 user

Angela Pun, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

game crashes on only 1 user

1. game crashes on only 1 user - Similar Threads - game crashes user

2. Only 1 game is showing in the Library of Store after a PC crash a clean install of Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Only 1 game is showing in the Library of Store after a PC crash a clean install of Windows: I have had to carry out a clean reinstall of Windows 10 after my PC crashed a few days ago.When I first opened the Microsoft Store no apps or games were showing. I researched this site and saw that someone advised the OP to sign out, restart their PC and sign again. I tried...
  3. only certain games crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    only certain games crash: i try to play phasmaphobia and sons of the forest but after loading part way through it crashes and freezes my discord but every other game i can play fine after playing dead island 2 and I've played both of these games before for hours upon hours and they just dont work...
  4. only certain games crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    only certain games crash: i try to play phasmaphobia and sons of the forest but after loading part way through it crashes and freezes my discord but every other game i can play fine after playing dead island 2 and I've played both of these games before for hours upon hours and they just dont work...
  5. Pc keeps crashing only well playing games normally after 1-2 minutes

Pc keeps crashing only well playing games normally after 1-2 minutes: My pc has been crashing after 1-2 minutes playing a game but only once in the actual game and not in the lobby or anything. Sometimes after crashing a generic error message will pop up but other times the screen will go completely back with some random colored pixels. I can...
  6. Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it: I'll start off with the event viewer codes I have no idea what these mean other than that they show an error and information about said error. This game worked only a few months ago and I've been trying to fix it any means possible but I just can't. I'm decent with computers...
  7. Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it

Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it: I'll start off with the event viewer codes I have no idea what these mean other than that they show an error and information about said error. This game worked only a few months ago and I've been trying to fix it any means possible but I just can't. I'm decent with computers...
  8. 2 Users in the sign in menu but I only have 1 user in the user menu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 Users in the sign in menu but I only have 1 user in the user menu.: Hello, I updated my PC from windows 7 to windows 10 like couple months ago and it asked me to lock my PC (pin code, password etc.) so I did. Then this happened, one day after I added my school's account to my PC I had 2 accounts in the sign in menu after you turn on/restart...
  9. PC crashes only when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes only when gaming: My laptop PC was doing fine when I was only playing games likes overwatch and then when I downloaded Destiny 2 I started having problems with the BSOD and a WHEA error screen. I couldnt figure it out and the first time I played Fallout 76 it crashed twice on the first time...
  10. Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user: On a friends laptop which was given to him, on the startup/logon screen he sees 2 names. His own and the previous owner. He said he deleted the user account for the previous owner and if I go to users, it only shows him as the sole user as administrator. If I use the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows crashes only with one user

2. game user profile error crashes game

3. asphalt 8 crashes plays only as administrator