Windows 10: Game Crashes on Windows 10

Discus and support Game Crashes on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Almost all of my games crashed within an hour of playing and I don't know why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnPrice152, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Game Crashes on Windows 10

Almost all of my games crashed within an hour of playing and I don't know why

:)

JohnPrice152, Jan 8, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 8, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Game Crashes on Windows 10

Angela Pun, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Game Crashes on Windows 10

1. Game Crashes on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Game Crashes

2. New 1909 update freezes/crashes a lot of games on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New 1909 update freezes/crashes a lot of games on startup: So I updated to Windows 10 1909 from 1903, and now a lot of games just freeze and will not respond anymore. The only way to close them is through task manager. Some examples of these games are: Hunt Showdown, Rocket League, Warhammer Vermintide 2, Dishonored 2, Shadow of...
  3. Games consistently crashing (after trying just about everything)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games consistently crashing (after trying just about everything): Need help fixing my pc that has a big crashing problem. I have tried absolutely everything, including, doing a complete wipe of my pc using windows media creation tool, updated and reinstalled drivers, gotten a new GPU, checked all cables, lowered game video settings ect. and...
  4. Surface book 2 crashes when using Geforce GPU on games and other programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface book 2 crashes when using Geforce GPU on games and other programs: i have had this device for a while now and have recently having a BIG problem with my surface book 2. i have looked up so many work around and so many things to help my device, but out of all that researching and finding answers. iv'e pin pointed what the problem is. my...
  5. My PC keeps crashing/resetting itself after a load screen in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing/resetting itself after a load screen in games.: Freshly formatted PC, no 3rd party software or anything like that. When ever I try load my character into world on WoW or ESO the PC crashes and resets itself... All temps on PC are good, I've done stress tests and the PC doesn't crash then??? Specs: Intel i3-9100F @...
  6. Laptop crashing while gaming ACER Predator Helios 300

Laptop crashing while gaming ACER Predator Helios 300: My laptop has been crashing for the past week while gaming, earlier, temps would g o to 90 degrees and crash, thought it would be because of overheating, so I repasted it just recently and idles dropped down, problem is, the laptop still crashes while gaming even though temps...
  7. New Computer / Game and App Crashes on Windows 10 Home

New Computer / Game and App Crashes on Windows 10 Home: So i just over this past weekend built my first computer. Specs: Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus Nvidia GeForce RTX2060 AMD Ryzen 5 3600x Samsung SSD 1TB Vengeance Corsair 2 x 8GB Since installation i have been having problems with almost all of my apps and games crashing. For...
  8. Games crashing after 15 minutes?

Games crashing after 15 minutes?: Hi all, recently built a pc consisting of the following Gigabyte Aorus B450m Board Ryzen 5 3600x Radeon 5700xt 16gb Corsair vengeance rg pro 3200mhz 2x8gb Samsung m.2 500gb 970 pro Thermaltake BX1 750W Bronze power supply Nzxt Kraken AIO cooler Unfortunately after 15...
  9. App and Game Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App and Game Crashes: So i just over this past weekend built my first computer. Specs: Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus Nvidia GeForce RTX2060 AMD Ryzen 5 3600x Samsung SSD 1TB Vengeance Corsair 2 x 8GB Since installation i have been having problems with almost all of my apps and games crashing. For...
  10. Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.: hello everyone, I am having some issues while playing several games. After playing for a varied amount of time, the game just freezes. I can't ctrl+alt+delete to close the game so I have to restart my pc. I have no problems at all when I use the computer for other...