Windows 10: Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error

Discus and support Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What piece of hardware is misbehaving and how do I fix it? Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎22/‎2020 2:10 PM Status Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NinjaOfBacon, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error

What piece of hardware is misbehaving and how do I fix it?

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎10/‎22/‎2020 2:10 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffbc0fdde15460

Parameter 2: fffff8053181c188

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 23dc

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

:)

NinjaOfBacon, Oct 22, 2020

2. Windows crashes 10 minutes after starting any game error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Dima,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with unexpected crash after playing any game. We will certainly help you.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

• When you say "My System crashes", did you get Blue Screen?
    Blue screens (BSOD) mostly occurs due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Security and Maintenance error. windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Method 2: Place your computer in clean boot state and check if it helps.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 22, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error

1. Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error - Similar Threads - Game Crashes Security

2. Device security is saying "Standard hardware security not supported".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device security is saying "Standard hardware security not supported".: My laptop, which just recently updated to Windows 11 23H2 and it keeps popping up with a warning saying "Memory integrity turned off. Your device may e vulnerable."...
  3. Device security is saying "Standard hardware security not supported".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device security is saying "Standard hardware security not supported".: My laptop, which just recently updated to Windows 11 23H2 and it keeps popping up with a warning saying "Memory integrity turned off. Your device may e vulnerable."...
  4. Hardware Error Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error Crash: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff928ee85006b0Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  5. Windows crash after hardware maintenance at official service

Windows crash after hardware maintenance at official service: Hello, I had my computer maintained at official HP service center. Basically I had a defective speaker, so they replaced it + I asked them to install second hdd + change the stock thermal paste of cpu/gpu. After I got my computer now, I wanted to check how it performs with...
  6. Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error?

Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error?: Hello, I have had this computer Lenovo Legion y530 for about 2 years now and have had no issues up until last week. My laptop has been crashing without warning while I'm in the middle of playing video games has happened on multiple different games by different companies. This...
  7. Security and Maintenance settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security and Maintenance settings: I am unable to activate real time protection in Windows Defender. I was advised to uncheck Spyware and unwanted software protection In change security and maintenance settings. The box is checked but it is grayed out so I an unable to uncheck it....
  8. Security & Maintenance notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security & Maintenance notifications: I keep receiving a notification from Security & Maintenance that my file drive was turned off for too long. How do I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-maintenance-notifications/32132747-3fff-49b7-8cd9-e2c27873d5c3
  9. security/maintenance software

security/maintenance software: I have deleted security/maintenance software off my computer, but there is still some residuals of the software that are interfering with the computers operation. I have searched for the bits that are causing the problem but they will not reveal themselves. How can I find...
  10. Cant access security and maintenance

Cant access security and maintenance: Hello Windows defender isn't appearing in services. I have been trying to access security and maintenance but it wont open. If i search for it in the windows search bar it appears but when i click on it nothing happens. How can i solve both problems?...