Windows 10: Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin.

Discus and support Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm on windows 10 and every time i try to change my skin in minecraft it will freeze up and then crash or sometimes it will load all the way to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshCloud337, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin.

I'm on windows 10 and every time i try to change my skin in minecraft it will freeze up and then crash or sometimes it will load all the way to my skins and when i choose one it crashes. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help. im on windows 10 bedrock.

:)

AshCloud337, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Marc2394 Win User

Minecraft skin crash issue

I tried classic and slim models skins and none work! whenever i go on minecraft and try to select a custom skin the whole game crash. no error message nothing. it hapens as soon as i select the file in my computer and click open.

Marc2394, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Riysu Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Crashes When I Change My Skin

I press "Choose New Skin" in the top of the Gray Skin thing.And my game is crashed.

Riysu, Oct 10, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin.

1. Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin. - Similar Threads - Game Crashes Trying

2. Game crashes when trying to change skin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes when trying to change skin.: Im on windows 10 and every time i try to change my skin it will freeze up and then crash or sometimes it will load all the way to my skins and when i choose one it crashes. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesnt help. So please someone help me....
  3. App crashes when trying to print

App crashes when trying to print: Whenever I try to select "Print" from a menu the print window display for a second then crashes the app. I am using a HP 477DW. I started to occur from the last Windows Update (yesterday)....
  4. Minecraft skin crash issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft skin crash issue: I tried classic and slim models skins and none work! whenever i go on minecraft and try to select a custom skin the whole game crash. no error message nothing. it hapens as soon as i select the file in my computer and click open....
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Crashes When I Change My Skin

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Crashes When I Change My Skin: I press "Choose New Skin" in the top of the Gray Skin thing.And my game is crashed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-crashes-when-i-change-my/0b1ded85-6190-43ec-aed9-d37ff049fab7
  6. One Drive crashes when trying to change folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive crashes when trying to change folder: Hi there I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 on my Dell 7000 series. I am trying to set up One Drive. I have an small SSD drive (c) and a 1TB HDD (d). I always save my One Drive files on my HDD. I tried first to untick the folders that I didn't want to...
  7. Custom Skin Crash bug

Custom Skin Crash bug: Hello, maybe its double post, but, i am playing Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and when i want to change skin, it crashes right after selecting custom skin, version is 1.9.0.6 or idk right now, thanks for answers :)...
  8. Random crashes when trying to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes when trying to restart: I have been getting random crashes every once and a while on my new pc. I know when it's about to happen because when i try to launch a game through steam it will fail to boot the game (steam as well) and when this happens I try to restart to fix it and the pc will inevitably...
  9. Crashes (restarts) when gaming

Crashes (restarts) when gaming: Hello there, First of all I'll link my specs: Motherboard: ASRock 960GM-GS3 FX CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.40GHz GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 128bit GAMING 2G RAM: KINGSTON KVR16N11S8/4, 4GB DDR3, 1600MHz PSU: Chieftec SMART Series GPS-600A8...
  10. Regular crashes when gaming

Regular crashes when gaming: Hi all! I've been happily gaming on a custom-built system for quite a while now. About a month ago, I replaced the video card with a MSI GeForce 970GTX, and all was well for about a month. As of today, though, the system has been hard-crashing after just a few minutes of game...