Windows 10: Game Crashes (with dump files)

Discus and support Game Crashes (with dump files) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having multiple issues with my PC (crashes, black screens, BSODs) so I've reset my PC. Now I fater I've installed games I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MRKJ, May 5, 2020.

1. MRKJ Win User

Game Crashes (with dump files)

Hello,

I've been having multiple issues with my PC (crashes, black screens, BSODs) so I've reset my PC. Now I fater I've installed games I can't launch most of them. For example I'm trying to launch Heroes of the Storm and it crashes on startup. I've read "Troubleshooting program crashes " thread and used DebugDiag to get the dump files. You may find them attached.

Could you please help me with this issue?

MRKJ, May 5, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

WinDBG - The Basics for Debugging Crash Dumps in Windows 10  

Please note that the tutorial is meant for system crash dumps, game crash dumps contain different information and thus not all the steps in the tutorial work for a game crash dump.

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 23, 2020
  4. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

Thema:

1. Game Crashes (with dump files) - Similar Threads - Game Crashes dump

2. Help with reading a dump file, Crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with reading a dump file, Crashes while gaming: dump filesPlaying Any AAA game with my 3080ti and I get random pc hard crashes. Random between 5 hours or 30 mins of playing. Temps monitored and looking good, memtest solid, and fresh install of windows. I am leaning towards power issues to the gpu. Can any smart guy or gal...
  3. Help with reading a dump file, Crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with reading a dump file, Crashes while gaming: dump filesPlaying Any AAA game with my 3080ti and I get random pc hard crashes. Random between 5 hours or 30 mins of playing. Temps monitored and looking good, memtest solid, and fresh install of windows. I am leaning towards power issues to the gpu. Can any smart guy or gal...
  4. Help with reading a dump file, Crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Crash Dump File may give himt of Game crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash Dump File may give himt of Game crashing?: Hello,I was told to pot these results here from WinDbg.My game keeps freezing and or closing. 3 other family members with separate logins also play the same gamebut have no issues.If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated.Regards,Charles...
  6. Crash Dump File may give himt of Game crashing?

Crash Dump File may give himt of Game crashing?: Hello,I was told to pot these results here from WinDbg.My game keeps freezing and or closing. 3 other family members with separate logins also play the same gamebut have no issues.If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated.Regards,Charles...
  7. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  8. computer crash dump file

computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  9. BSOD - Crash dump files

BSOD - Crash dump files: Need help on understanding why my laptop keeps on experiencing BSOD. Thank you :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u5ChqfRqVts2g0rVeQRNsLPpq3lOAsBX?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-crash-dump-files/21d9ea9d-0367-402d-8d10-2230ef5fcf7a
  10. PC crashes with no dump files

PC crashes with no dump files: I built a brand new computer a few months ago and have been having random crashes. I am usually playing a game, and using multiple browser windows, Twitch and YouTube, all at the same time. My computer will mostly freeze. The game I'm playing will stop responding, the sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game crash with dump