Windows 10: Game Crashes?

Discus and support Game Crashes? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aguz10, Dec 2, 2019.

1. aguz10 Win User

Game Crashes?

Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error

Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.476, time stamp: 0x83c3d83a

Exception code: 0x00001337

Fault offset: 0x000000000003a839

Faulting process id: 0x3290

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5a8b5f5dd80c7

Faulting application path: Z:\modern warfare\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: 22b08186-9a85-4610-b507-6ceb65330272

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

All drivers are up to date

:)

aguz10, Dec 2, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 2, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Game Crashes?

Angela Pun, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Game Crashes?

1. Game Crashes? - Similar Threads - Game Crashes

2. Pc crashing whenever i start a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashing whenever i start a game: Hello I am having a issue with my windows 10 machine that it always crashes whenever I start a game when I checked my mini dump file for the problem it tells that the process "Ntoskrnl.exe" has caused the problem. I have tried many fixes but none of them worked even rebooting...
  3. Blue screen crash when playing a particular game

Blue screen crash when playing a particular game: Hi not sure if it's a driver error, so thought i'd post it on this side of the forum. The dump from the windows debugger is below: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8) A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine. This is an illegal operation...
  4. Games and Spotify Crashing Randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games and Spotify Crashing Randomly: I'm trying to troubleshoot why both games that I'm playing, and Spotify are crashing recently. I've experienced this crash before, but the solution I tried this time didn't fix it. The crash is seemingly random (although possibly related to graphics/audio drivers?), the...
  5. Several crash in different games, solved with TDR Level value but...

Several crash in different games, solved with TDR Level value but...: Hi, I share my problem and the workaround but I would to like have some answer and help. My build: Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX bios v25 CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 RAM: 16GB (2x 8192MB) ADATA XPG Spectrix D80 32000 VGA: ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 ROG Strix Gaming OC 6GB PSU:...
  6. Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop...

Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop...: Hello, I am no expert in computers, although I've been experiencing an annoying crash/blue screen that often pops up once I play high performance games such as GTA V, fifa 20 etc, but on lower performance games it crashed less often or never... Don't really know what the...
  7. hardware.sys and ntoskrnl.exe blue screen and crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hardware.sys and ntoskrnl.exe blue screen and crashes when playing games: i had this problem started after 2 years of using my pc without problems but recently last month i started to have blue screens and pc shut down when playing games and sometimes when pc shut's down and restarts it does a continious beep that don't stop , i did format the pc...
  8. Games crashing all the time

in Cortana
    Games crashing all the time: [ATTACH]this wont stop crashing my games any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-crashing-all-the-time/b9526734-cd85-4b94-a49a-d824f5406bca"
  9. FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error: After upgrade to Ultimate version, cannot start the game, freezing immediately after launching the game at first logo loading, not even showing the launching video yet. Then the app crash without any warning or message. Try reset the app in windows setting, doesn't help....
  10. Game crashes while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...