Windows 10: Game Crashing Consistently

Discus and support Game Crashing Consistently in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So i bought Forza Horizon 4 on the microsoft store for PC and i was able to play it for a few hours until suddenly it crashed. I thought it was no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sonny Eisenhauer, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Game Crashing Consistently

Hi, So i bought Forza Horizon 4 on the microsoft store for PC and i was able to play it for a few hours until suddenly it crashed. I thought it was no big deal but when i launched the game again it took me into the screen at the start where it says press enter to continue, and as soon as i press enter it loads for a second, freezes, sound cuts out and then it closes i have tried so many different ways to fix this issue including uninstalling and reinstalling on a different hard drive, the game just doesnt want to work and that is devastating because i just bought the game for $50 as it was half price and i cant even play it someone please just help me be able to play it.

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 8600K 3.6Ghz

GPU: GTX 1070ti 8gb

HDD: 1TB

SSD: 250GB

Motherboard: AsRock B70 Pro

Power Supply: 650W Gold Cooler Master

Thanks in advance, Sonny

:)

Sonny Eisenhauer, Jun 19, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Mihael_W Win User
    Game Crashing Consistently

Hello!

Please ensure that you do not have any of the following applications installed as they are incompatible with the game:

• MSI Afterburner / Riva Tuner Statistics Server
    • EVGA Precision
    • OBS
    • Xsplit
    • MacType
    • Warsaw Banking App
    • Wallpaper Engine

Are you running the game as Administrator?

Are you running the latest GPU drivers?

Did you install or uninstall anything after the first time you played it?

Here is the official support link:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC

Thanks. Game Crashing Consistently :)

Mihael_W, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Game Crashing Consistently

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Game Crashing Consistently

1. Game Crashing Consistently - Similar Threads - Game Crashing Consistently

2. Consistent Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Crashing and BSOD: For the past few months, my pc has consistently been blue screening and crashing, it usually happens a few times in a row and then is fine for a day or two. It started happening after I installed a new CPU cooler, when I did that installation I had to remove everything from...
  3. Consistent Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent Crashing and BSOD: For the past few months, my pc has consistently been blue screening and crashing, it usually happens a few times in a row and then is fine for a day or two. It started happening after I installed a new CPU cooler, when I did that installation I had to remove everything from...
  4. New computer with Windows 10, games are consistently crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer with Windows 10, games are consistently crashing.: New Windows 10 PC is crashing games consistently. The following prompt is what I'm getting when it crashes.FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping kernel32 ntdllAny thoughts? Thanks...
  5. New computer with Windows 10, games are consistently crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer with Windows 10, games are consistently crashing.: New Windows 10 PC is crashing games consistently. The following prompt is what I'm getting when it crashes.FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping kernel32 ntdllAny thoughts? Thanks...
  6. New computer with Windows 10, games are consistently crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Consistent Application Crash Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Application Crash Playing Games: Hi there!I am running into a continuous error playing games on my PC. After playing normally for 2-10 minutes the game will crash suddenly. I have tried many things on this website including uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, rolling back to earlier driver versions. This is a...
  8. Consistent Application Crash Playing Games

Consistent Application Crash Playing Games: Hi there!I am running into a continuous error playing games on my PC. After playing normally for 2-10 minutes the game will crash suddenly. I have tried many things on this website including uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, rolling back to earlier driver versions. This is a...
  9. PC consistent Crashes

PC consistent Crashes: So for the last two months or so, my PC has been acting up, often crashing. I believe this has to do with the GPU. I've linked all the community questions I've asked about this which includes the solutions I've tried. The last link is the most recent minidump I...
  10. Games are consistently crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are consistently crashing.: My current setup is as follows: CPU: i7-6700k (Cooled by Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO) GPU: MSI Seahawk 1070 Motherboard: Asus Z270-A Prime Ram: 24G 2400hz DDR4 GSkill PSU: EVGA 500B HDD/SSD: 1TB WD BLUE/1TB Samsung 860 EVO My pc has started to run into a problem where...