Windows 10: Game Crashing due to ucrtbase.dll

Discus and support Game Crashing due to ucrtbase.dll in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello There!I've been playing a game for a long time in my pc and everything was going fine.Suddenly from yesterday morning, the game kept crashing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdityaMurugesh, May 31, 2021.

1. Game Crashing due to ucrtbase.dll

Hello There!I've been playing a game for a long time in my pc and everything was going fine.Suddenly from yesterday morning, the game kept crashing on start-up.I checked the application logs on event viewer and it keeps giving me this error. Faulting application name: ashes.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d3e3accFaulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.789, time stamp: 0x2bd748bfException code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007286eFaulting process ID: 0x4

:)

AdityaMurugesh, May 31, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 31, 2021
  3. jvb50m Win User
    certain games are crashing with the error that is occurring in the following .DLL file MSVCR110.dll

Recently I have been having issues with multiple games crashing and have found no solution and after 2weeks of getting support from wargaming.net I get this

Greetings ,

My apologies for sending you that repeat recommendation. If you have already updated and manually installed drivers then there is no need to do it again.

The reason your game is crashing now is due to an error that is occurring in the following .DLL file.

MSVCR110.dll

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with this issue past this point since this starts to get into more complicated troubleshooting procedures that are out of our scope of technical support. We apologize for
    the inconvenience that this has caused but unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this issue past this point.

Please understand that we are only able to assist players with user level computer maintenance, and due to the near infinite amount of possible hardware and software configurations, can't guarantee that we
    can fix every issue. As much as we would like to help with this issue we don't have any other steps or troubleshooting that we can provide you that you haven't already completed.

We apologize for the frustration that this may cause and hope the above helps you understand our position in this a little better.

Best Regards

I have no idea on how i should go about this and any help would be appreciated

Original title: certain games are crashing

jvb50m, May 31, 2021
  4. Game Crashing due to ucrtbase.dll

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Game Crashing due to ucrtbase.dll

1. Game Crashing due to ucrtbase.dll - Similar Threads - Game Crashing due

2. Tier0.dll Crashes my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tier0.dll Crashes my game: Hello there my name is Constadinos.I had a ryzen 7 3700x and upgraded to a 5800x3d and I run windows 11.The issue is that my game,Counter Strike GO is crashing due to a file named tier0.dll.The game crashes mid game while i am playing or when it is about to change map.I have...
  3. Tier0.dll Crashes my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tier0.dll Crashes my game: Hello there my name is Constadinos.I had a ryzen 7 3700x and upgraded to a 5800x3d and I run windows 11.The issue is that my game,Counter Strike GO is crashing due to a file named tier0.dll.The game crashes mid game while i am playing or when it is about to change map.I have...
  4. game crash into d3d9on12.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game crash into d3d9on12.dll: OSwin10 or win11Video cardi5-12600K or i5-13600K core graphicscrash stackYou can download the game from:https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/CAyUekS2xmmax30 run v.bat to play videothen wait for the crashI'm a game developer, I look forward to hearing from you. thanks...
  5. game crash into d3d9on12.dll

game crash into d3d9on12.dll: OSwin10 or win11Video cardi5-12600K or i5-13600K core graphicscrash stackYou can download the game from:https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/CAyUekS2xmmax30 run v.bat to play videothen wait for the crashI'm a game developer, I look forward to hearing from you. thanks...
  6. d3d11.dll Steam game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3d11.dll Steam game crashes: So i was playing "Ori and the will of the wisps" when suddenly i feel my pc getting hot and the game crashes after about 7 minutes, then I went to go play "Subnautica" and after a longer period of time it crashed to, and it even crashed my while PC once to a blue screen, i...
  7. d3d11.dll Steam game crashes

d3d11.dll Steam game crashes: So i was playing "Ori and the will of the wisps" when suddenly i feel my pc getting hot and the game crashes after about 7 minutes, then I went to go play "Subnautica" and after a longer period of time it crashed to, and it even crashed my while PC once to a blue screen, i...
  8. Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys: Good day.How do I fix the ntfs.sys BSOD and games that are crashing due to .dll file errors?My PC is crashing due to ntfs.sys file and I don't know how to fix this. I've already updated all the drivers of my pc thru Snappy Driver Installer and did all the command prompt like...
  9. app crashes due to a dll file on the system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app crashes due to a dll file on the system: so im trying to play a game, right?, then in one exact part of the game it just crashes without advice or any type of warning or missing path, i go to event viewer, and see that it says that the faulting path is...
  10. app crashes due to a dll file on the system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app crashes due to a dll file on the system: so im trying to play a game, right?, then in one exact part of the game it just crashes without advice or any type of warning or missing path, i go to event viewer, and see that it says that the faulting path is...