Windows 10: Game crashing issues

Discus and support Game crashing issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. And now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PiyushSharma_99, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Game crashing issues

Game crashing issues 5fc62628-820c-4180-a65a-5ca50e392943?upload=true.png

Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not.

what i do? please help me. And now popping-up safe mode dialog box and crashing.

:)

PiyushSharma_99, Feb 10, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Game crashing issues

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Game crashing issues

1. Game crashing issues - Similar Threads - Game crashing issues

2. Often having issues with crashing in games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Often having issues with crashing in games.: Since building this new rig I've had nothing but issues with games crashing to desktop and I don't know what's causing it. I've swapped out multiple GPUs and tested all the ram sticks individually and all together. Stress testing never results in a crash since I've tried and...
  3. im having issues games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  4. im having issues games crashing

im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  5. Gaming crashes back to desktop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming crashes back to desktop issue: Running discord and other programs/apps have been good. When it comes to gaming such as Valorant, League of Legends, Overwatch 2, and Fortnite. I last for 15-2 hours then it crashes back to desktop or restarts the whole pc. There's no error code that pops up. It usually just...
  6. Gaming crashes back to desktop issue

Gaming crashes back to desktop issue: Running discord and other programs/apps have been good. When it comes to gaming such as Valorant, League of Legends, Overwatch 2, and Fortnite. I last for 15-2 hours then it crashes back to desktop or restarts the whole pc. There's no error code that pops up. It usually just...
  7. BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming: OS Microsoft windows 10 homeVersion: 10.0.19045 build 19045Motherboard: B550 AORUS PRO AC gigabyteProcessor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 core, 3600 mhz, 6 coregraphics card Nvidia 3600 TI RAM 16 GigKeep crashing on idle/while gaming only certain games. PC is 2 years old. I'm worried...
  8. BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming

BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming: OS Microsoft windows 10 homeVersion: 10.0.19045 build 19045Motherboard: B550 AORUS PRO AC gigabyteProcessor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 core, 3600 mhz, 6 coregraphics card Nvidia 3600 TI RAM 16 GigKeep crashing on idle/while gaming only certain games. PC is 2 years old. I'm worried...
  9. BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Game crashes, issue with "ntdll.dll" file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes, issue with "ntdll.dll" file: I have been playing the game "Death Stranding" for almost 50 hours without problems, but since yesterday I can't do it without the game crashing constantly after about 1 minute of gameplay. The image freezes, audio keeps playing for about 5 seconds and then I get an "access...