Windows 10: Game crashing when running together with a browser

Discus and support Game crashing when running together with a browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fellipe Bomfim, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Game crashing when running together with a browser

When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen with the error KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION.I checked Windows Logs and found the game crash report, which goes as follows:The program destiny2.exe version 28731.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information&n

:)

Fellipe Bomfim, Apr 25, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 25, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Game crashing when running together with a browser

Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

Game crashing when running together with a browser

1. Game crashing when running together with a browser - Similar Threads - Game crashing running

2. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  3. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  4. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.

PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.: My PC has recently started crashing more often when downloading large games such as GTA which is over 100gb and running games for a long time. I have a feeling something is overheating because my fans are not very decent and extremely loud. I’m unsure how to fix this....
  6. PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.: My PC has recently started crashing more often when downloading large games such as GTA which is over 100gb and running games for a long time. I have a feeling something is overheating because my fans are not very decent and extremely loud. I’m unsure how to fix this....
  7. Screen crashes when running games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen crashes when running games: This is me running a GPU benchmark. 5 minutes into the benchmark, small black squares started popping up and glitching around the screen. Usually it just blackscreens and I cant do anything, but i got one BSOD that had the error code of "Memory Management". This crash usually...
  8. Screen crashes when running games

Screen crashes when running games: This is me running a GPU benchmark. 5 minutes into the benchmark, small black squares started popping up and glitching around the screen. Usually it just blackscreens and I cant do anything, but i got one BSOD that had the error code of "Memory Management". This crash usually...
  9. Screen crashes when running games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen crashes when running games: This is me running a benchmark. 5 minutes into the benchmark, small black squares started popping up and glitching around the screen. Usually it just blackscreens and I cant do anything, but i got one BSOD that had the error code of "Memory Management". This crash usually...
  10. Laptop keeps crashing when running games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing when running games: I haven't encountered this issue until 2 weeks ago. Now every time I run a game, the laptop goes to BSOD within a few minutes. I haven't had any issues with these games in the past, they were running smoothly until the issues started appearing.Device name: HP-Pavilion-15...