Windows 10: game crushing after doing disk optimizations

Discus and support game crushing after doing disk optimizations in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Before I do disk optimizations all my games worked perfectly but yesterday I do disk optimizations to get my pc run faster .after task complete, I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kareemal hafeai, Apr 3, 2019.

1. game crushing after doing disk optimizations

Before I do disk optimizations all my games worked perfectly but yesterday I do disk optimizations to get my pc run faster .after task complete, I try to run gta v but it keep crushing. And Crash Bandicoot . If I reinstall windows 10

The games will run without any crushing. So please I need to fix it without reinstall windows

:)

kareemal hafeai, Apr 3, 2019

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Apr 3, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    disk optimizing

Hi fussy063, the System Reserved Partition does not need to be optimized, it is managed and maintained by Windows.

If you are using Norton's to optimize your disk(s), remove that partition from the list of partitions to be optimized and everything will be Okay.

DaveM121, Apr 3, 2019
  4. game crushing after doing disk optimizations

Candy Crush Games

Hi Karen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

• Doe this issue occurs on a local account or the Microsoft account?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the admin account or the MSA to check if that helps.

I also suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

If this issue is only with Candy Crush Saga, I suggest you to uninstall the game and re-install it and check if it works fine.

Issue related to unable to receive extra moves will better assist by
    CandyCrush Games support, so I suggest you to contact with the support for better assistance.

http://candycrushsaga.com

You may also contact with Facebook support for better assistance related to Facebook related issue.

http://facebook.com/

I hope the above information helps. If you have any other queries related to Windows 10, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

game crushing after doing disk optimizations

1. game crushing after doing disk optimizations - Similar Threads - game crushing doing

2. windows 10 optimization for gaming???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 optimization for gaming???: hello I come across a guide to change the registry in windows 10 for gaming optimization like this one I wondering if the guide actually do anything or is just a waste of time?!...
  3. Gaming : optimizing experience

Gaming : optimizing experience: Dear support team, I contact you as I would like to opitmize my gaming experience on Fortnite. Due to slowness, I have just rebooted my laptop. (It used to work quite well) Should I reinstall graphic Drivers or other drivers ? What can I do to increase the speed of the...
  4. windows 10 gaming optimization?

windows 10 gaming optimization?: I'm looking for an effective guide to specifically optimize my windows 10 for gaming yeah I try to google for it but everything I can find is windows 10 gaming optimization software full of malware and others crap...
  5. optimizing hard disk drive

optimizing hard disk drive: I am able to optimize the windows (c) hard disk drive with the utility in the control panel. It does not work with the system hard disk drive which is 100% fragmented. Is this a problem and how do I fix it? I sometimes experience a momentary blue screen when computer exits...
  6. Optimizing USB disk shared via NAS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Optimizing USB disk shared via NAS: I've got a 1.5 TB Samsung Story Station Plus Connected to a Netgear Readynas Ultra 4 using USB 2 (606 GB used, some 129K files in 9600 folders). It is powered by external PS. The drive is shared using Netgear's software. After adding quite a lot of new files to the drive...
  7. Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080: Hello everyone, I just played NFS Payback from the origin with specifications: -1080Ti -Samsung Monitor CHG90 (49", 32:9 , 3840x1080) The problem is the resolution is not optimal, if I play at the highest resolution (3840 x 1080), the image will be truncated, and not fit....
  8. what is the version of the game candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the version of the game candy crush saga: what is the version of the game candy crush saga https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/what-is-the-version-of-the-game-candy-crush-saga/f660b870-f631-4185-a4b5-29f6484643e4
  9. gaming optimization tweaks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming optimization tweaks: hi, i am starting getting into gaming on my laptop, my laptop hasnt got the best specs for gaming and would like to know if ut of there's any settings i can tweak to get the most the experience. specs are: i7 2.9ghz, 12gb ram, amd 7570m radeon hd. hp elitebook 8470p....
  10. Windows disk defragmenting and optimizing!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows disk defragmenting and optimizing!: I really think MS should come up with a better way to put these two Disk Defragmenting and Optimizing into they're own seperate location that is meant for the different drive that users have on they're computer like put the Disk Defragmantation in the Hard disk drive location...