Windows 10: game crushing after doing disk optimizations

Discus and support game crushing after doing disk optimizations in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Before I do disk optimizations all my games worked perfectly but yesterday I do disk optimizations to get my pc run faster .after task complete, I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kareemal hafeai, Apr 3, 2019.

1. game crushing after doing disk optimizations

Before I do disk optimizations all my games worked perfectly but yesterday I do disk optimizations to get my pc run faster .after task complete, I try to run gta v but it keep crushing. And Crash Bandicoot . If I reinstall windows 10

The games will run without any crushing. So please I need to fix it without reinstall windows

:)

kareemal hafeai, Apr 3, 2019

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Apr 3, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    disk optimizing

Hi fussy063, the System Reserved Partition does not need to be optimized, it is managed and maintained by Windows.

If you are using Norton's to optimize your disk(s), remove that partition from the list of partitions to be optimized and everything will be Okay.

DaveM121, Apr 3, 2019
  4. game crushing after doing disk optimizations

Candy Crush Games

Hi Karen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

• Doe this issue occurs on a local account or the Microsoft account?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the admin account or the MSA to check if that helps.

I also suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

If this issue is only with Candy Crush Saga, I suggest you to uninstall the game and re-install it and check if it works fine.

Issue related to unable to receive extra moves will better assist by
    CandyCrush Games support, so I suggest you to contact with the support for better assistance.

http://candycrushsaga.com

You may also contact with Facebook support for better assistance related to Facebook related issue.

http://facebook.com/

I hope the above information helps. If you have any other queries related to Windows 10, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

game crushing after doing disk optimizations

1. game crushing after doing disk optimizations - Similar Threads - game crushing doing

2. Fullscreen optimizations for gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen optimizations for gaming: [ATTACH] Good day. So I've been curious about this fullscreen optimization feature and what it actually does. I've read somewhere else that it may even break things or cause apps to work worse. I've been trying to fix this issue where, I'm playing genshin impact in...
  3. Disk optimization setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk optimization setting: How to reset my Disk optimization setting to default.. My laptop working to slow and told me that's a way to make it works more faster. submitted by /u/alimuftah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfmhbk/disk_optimization_setting/
  4. Apps Crushing Mainly games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps Crushing Mainly games: Hey lately my sistem is not working as intended i get alot of crushes to every major app game that i try to run The diacnostics and specs of my pc are down : before i asked this question i already installed a clean copy of widonws 10 64x fully updated and my graphics...
  5. optimize disk error

in Windows 10 Customization
    optimize disk error: any fix ? i tried sfc /scannow and dism restore health.... and still have the problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimize-disk-error/9b892a66-aaef-4aee-a05c-c9181914b3c6
  6. optimize disk error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    optimize disk error: [ATTACH] plz help i tried this sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth but still have this problem any fix ? note: i disabled this [ATTACH]...
  7. What does optimize disk do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does optimize disk do?: Optimize and TRIM With hard drives, Optimize will do a minor defrag or file system check; with SSDs it forces the TRIM command.. Trimming erases cells and blocks of NAND that no longer contain data, and consolidates data into fewer locations Ok but what does that mean? Is...
  8. optimization for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optimization for gaming: How about a stripped down OS streamline for gaming or a startup setting for such a configuration? I just don't need a ton of excess services and media support to play a game, it just bogs me down.... I usually just wind up killing unwanted processes but this sometimes has...
  9. Gaming : optimizing experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming : optimizing experience: Dear support team, I contact you as I would like to opitmize my gaming experience on Fortnite. Due to slowness, I have just rebooted my laptop. (It used to work quite well) Should I reinstall graphic Drivers or other drivers ? What can I do to increase the speed of the...
  10. Windows disk defragmenting and optimizing!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows disk defragmenting and optimizing!: I really think MS should come up with a better way to put these two Disk Defragmenting and Optimizing into they're own seperate location that is meant for the different drive that users have on they're computer like put the Disk Defragmantation in the Hard disk drive location...