Windows 10: game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history

Discus and support game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history it was minecraft for windows 10 when i go to the game page it tells me to buy it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jbstrahm, Apr 26, 2020.

1. jbstrahm Win User

game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history

game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history it was minecraft for windows 10 when i go to the game page it tells me to buy it

:)

jbstrahm, Apr 26, 2020

2. Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

Hello, Microsoft

So i just ordered this game and it said to me that i needed approx. 20 min for Ideal transaction so i waited patiently to get the order done.

I went to the product page and clicked on my Library but SOT didn't appear in it so i looked up and saw in the support that i needed to look in my

but er was nothing listed, also 34,99 got off my Bank account (Rabo bank - Ideal)

Thinks i tried:

- Uninstall/Reinstall

- WSRESET

- Rebooting

- Looked in order history

- Asked friends for any solution

Microsoft account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (Justen de Leeuw)

Proof of payment: (AF= -34.99)

game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history 120a74b3-75b3-450b-b016-a8b57e0b1eac?upload=true.png

Ideal No-reply Payment

game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history cb12571b-c465-4f31-8afe-3d98bc8aa4b4?upload=true.png
    Order
    history

game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history ec2a798a-bd5b-4fe5-bed1-64b0c662da90?upload=true.png

For more Information of my order feel free to comment/email

I hope to see SOT in my library soon and reply soon, Thanks in advance game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history :)

Justende Leeuw, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

Everything is updates also my Order list got updated but it was listed 3x as denied (idk why) but i still didnt get the game

Region is good

Im pretty clueless at this point

Justende Leeuw, Apr 26, 2020
  4. game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history

games disappeared from my game list

Hi 佐藤隆広, my name is Max and I'm a Microsoft independent advisor.

If these games are bought from the Microsoft Store, they should be available in your library. If you still cannot find them, it is not a problem, you can download and install them again. But make sure, you’re signed in using the same Microsoft account as you
    used to buy these games in the Microsoft store.

To check it, do the following steps:

Start - Microsoft Store -select (three dots), up by your account picture

Select My Library. If you see an app or game with a Download icon, it means that it hasn't been downloaded yet. Choose the Download icon and download and reinstall your games

Your purchases can be checked in your order history. Follow this link
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

NighthawkX, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history

1. game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history - Similar Threads - game disappeared library

2. The game I bought is not showing in Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game I bought is not showing in Order History: The game I bought is not showing in Order History. Digital upgrade to Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim. I bought it today and I cannot find it. It will be the last thing I buy from Microsoft....
  3. The game I bought is not showing in Order History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The game I bought is not showing in Order History: The game I bought is not showing in Order History. Digital upgrade to Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim. I bought it today and I cannot find it. It will be the last thing I buy from Microsoft....
  4. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  5. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  6. Games missing from Library in store and order history

7. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  8. Order History Not showing

Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  9. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  10. Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game: HI. I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, I can play the game however it's not showing up in my order history or my owned games. When I go to its page on Microsoft store, it still says "buy", not owned even though I already pay for the full game, however it does...