Windows 10: Game disappered

Discus and support Game disappered in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello a few months ago i purchased Forza Horizon 3 along with the Hotwheels Dlc when i reinstalled windows and logged back into my account it says i no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Isaiah Depass, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Game disappered

Hello a few months ago i purchased Forza Horizon 3 along with the Hotwheels Dlc when i reinstalled windows and logged back into my account it says i no longer own it and is forcing me to buy it again, was the game not tied to the Microsoft account? Can i get the game back with the included purchases?

:)

Isaiah Depass, Nov 22, 2018
  2. bijoy2526 Win User

Sub folder appearing and disappering.

Attaching the screen shot of the command prompt.
    Game disappered [​IMG]

Game disappered [​IMG]

some 376 files are there.

bijoy2526, Nov 22, 2018
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Game disappered

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Game disappered

1. Game disappered - Similar Threads - Game disappered

2. EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD: Hello dear Microsoft community, this is the first time I seek the help of the internet community because I'm really at a loss. My computer is 4 years old. I have the Captiva i61-666 which comes with the following components:- CPU: Core i9 11900F 2.50 GHz- MB: MSI MPG...
  3. EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD: Hello dear Microsoft community, this is the first time I seek the help of the internet community because I'm really at a loss. My computer is 4 years old. I have the Captiva i61-666 which comes with the following components:- CPU: Core i9 11900F 2.50 GHz- MB: MSI MPG...
  4. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  5. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  6. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  7. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  8. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  9. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  10. (17763.1 and 18362.1)Play HDR apps and games option disapper when I set duplicate mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    (17763.1 and 18362.1)Play HDR apps and games option disapper when I set duplicate mode.: Hi all, I want to know why "Play HDR apps and games" this option disapper when I set duplicate mode.(extend mode can see this option) Is it by design or an issue? If it is by design, has any document to explain this behavior? More information as below: OS version:...