Windows 10: Game disappered

Discus and support Game disappered in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello a few months ago i purchased Forza Horizon 3 along with the Hotwheels Dlc when i reinstalled windows and logged back into my account it says i no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Isaiah Depass, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Game disappered

Hello a few months ago i purchased Forza Horizon 3 along with the Hotwheels Dlc when i reinstalled windows and logged back into my account it says i no longer own it and is forcing me to buy it again, was the game not tied to the Microsoft account? Can i get the game back with the included purchases?

:)

Isaiah Depass, Nov 22, 2018
  2. bijoy2526 Win User

Sub folder appearing and disappering.

Attaching the screen shot of the command prompt.
    Game disappered [​IMG]

Game disappered [​IMG]

some 376 files are there.

bijoy2526, Nov 22, 2018
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Game disappered

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Game disappered

1. Game disappered - Similar Threads - Game disappered

2. Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming): Hi as the title reads I'm experiencing a lot of problems, especially the BSOD's. I have no idea what and how to post files that may help so please provide instructions so I can do that. Some BSOD errors I got today are: - LiveKernelEvent code 1a1 and 141 -...
  3. Random Mouse lag and beeps upon mouse input while in-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Mouse lag and beeps upon mouse input while in-game: This occurred recently and I have tried updating mouse drivers, disable them and reconnecting the mouse. Still no clue what I should do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lag-and-beeps-upon-mouse-input-while/a2f0e872-e144-4f9f-a6eb-f2bbd94468a9
  4. Partially installed game affecting system on boot. Cannot delete MSIXVC file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Partially installed game affecting system on boot. Cannot delete MSIXVC file: I started installing gears of war 5 on game pass but didnt complete the install. I just paused it and shut down the machine. On the next boot, it shows the american megatrends screen saying "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings". It only does this on every clean boot....
  5. Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC: I currently subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but when attempting to download games to my PC, when over the "Install" button, my mouse cursor changes from an arrow to a red, circular "do not enter" symbol. After clicking on the "..." next to the "Install" button, I choose...
  6. Command prompt games no longer have any sound and don't appear in the volume mixer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Command prompt games no longer have any sound and don't appear in the volume mixer: Hello all, I make a play games using the Windows command prompt, they each use the c++ Playsound functions to play various .wav sound effects and songs in the games. These have worked with no issue for 5 years, but one hour ago I noticed the game had no sound, this isn't...
  7. What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear?: I Purchased State of decay 2 for Xbox and Win10 and just recently, the Windows version stopped working. When I try launching the game, the startup screen closes and a pop-up message shows, telling me the game was refunded and has been removed from my laptop, however, I never...
  8. paid version of ultimate Word Games error message help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    paid version of ultimate Word Games error message help needed: Message reads: User signed out You were signed out of Xbox Live from outside Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. The game will now be reloaded. However, it just endlessly cycles from this message to a screen that flashes so fast I cannot read it and back. I paid for the...
  9. Hello I'm looking how to REMOVE INTERNET EXPLORER from my Gaming PC, you must know I cannot...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello I'm looking how to REMOVE INTERNET EXPLORER from my Gaming PC, you must know I cannot...: Hello I'd really love to REMOVE IE (Internet Explorer) from my computer, I'm looking everywhere but impossible to find this application into apps settings, then I cannot Remove it as the other apps, somebody has a tip to get ride of this thing, I'm sure someone has allready...
  10. (17763.1 and 18362.1)Play HDR apps and games option disapper when I set duplicate mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    (17763.1 and 18362.1)Play HDR apps and games option disapper when I set duplicate mode.: Hi all, I want to know why "Play HDR apps and games" this option disapper when I set duplicate mode.(extend mode can see this option) Is it by design or an issue? If it is by design, has any document to explain this behavior? More information as below: OS version:...