Windows 10: Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one.

Discus and support Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few days ago my game Farmville 2 Country Escape dissapeared. I reloaded a new one thinking I could get it back. Now it says "modified" b/c I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KatherineDillon, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one.

A few days ago my game Farmville 2 Country Escape dissapeared. I reloaded a new one thinking I could get it back. Now it says "modified" b/c I guess I downloaded a new game. How can I get my old one back? I paid for keys, bought things, plus it has years ol levels earned on it so I would really like the older version of my game back. PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE. I have no immunity so I am high risk for covid ; playing the game helps when I am stuck in a tiny condo! Sincerely, KD

:)

KatherineDillon, Jun 18, 2020

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    I downloaded Ark Scorched Earth but it won't let me play

Hi
    Cheyen,

There are a lot of possible reason why you cannot launch or play that specific game. To isolate this matter, we
    have some questions for you:

• Did you download the game from Windows Store?

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the game is not compatible with Windows 10 and need to be in
    compatibility mode
    for it to run.
    We suggest that you run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes.
    To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Programs.

• Click on
      Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
      and follow the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one.

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one.

1. Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one. - Similar Threads - Game dissapeared may

2. I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse: I've been seeing really slow upload speeds on my desktop, around 1-2 Mbps. Its connected by Ethernet directly to my Xfinity router. All the other devices work amazing and as expected. I did a bunch of random fixes to see if I could boost it. I didn't boost my upload, but I...
  3. I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse: I've been seeing really slow upload speeds on my desktop, around 1-2 Mbps. Its connected by Ethernet directly to my Xfinity router. All the other devices work amazing and as expected. I did a bunch of random fixes to see if I could boost it. I didn't boost my upload, but I...
  4. I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. CHKDSK Made HDD Problem Worse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CHKDSK Made HDD Problem Worse: Windows 10 figured out that volume D: is dirty so CHKDSK occurs every startup but it can't fix the volume and everytime the fixing process get slower until I can't have patience on more than a day chkdsk estimated time allocation ETA.It started probably on a Windows 10 update...
  6. game dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game dissapeared: Hello, Some time ago my friend gave me a Minecraft For Windows 10 product key because he got it for free when buying Java editionI think he said because he bought it on games birthday and i redeemed the key on my school Microsoft account. Now after a fresh Windows install i...
  7. game dissapearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game dissapearing: Hello, Some time ago my friend gave me a Minecraft For Windows 10 product key because he got it for free when buying Java editionI think he said because he bought it on games birthday and i redeemed the key on my school Microsoft account by accident. Now after a fresh...
  8. new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    new download made my computer runs worse, help!!: so a couple days ago i downloaded feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, and since then my frames have went down alot and i dont know what to do, in valorant i used to get somewhat steady 60 but now i drop to 30 all the time, i have fx4300 cpu and a rx 560 2gb please...
  9. New Games with Gold for May 2019 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

in Windows 10 News
    New Games with Gold for May 2019 on Xbox One and Xbox 360: [ATTACH] Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In May on Xbox One, mix up the fun and party with friends in Marooners, then pick up your driver and hit the links in The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour. On Xbox 360, and Xbox One via Backward...
  10. Scan and Fix It Made it Worse. How to Undo?

in Windows 10 Support
    Scan and Fix It Made it Worse. How to Undo?: I connected a micro SD via USB to my win10 computer and it said there was a problem with the drive - scan and fix it? And I stupidly said 'yes' upon which it proceeded to destroy something like 300 images or more. Since then I put another one in and got the same...