Windows 10: game dissapeared

Discus and support game dissapeared in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Some time ago my friend gave me a Minecraft For Windows 10 product key because he got it for free when buying Java editionI think he said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by .YaniHasAQuestion., Jan 26, 2021.

1. game dissapeared

Hello,

Some time ago my friend gave me a Minecraft For Windows 10 product key because he got it for free when buying Java editionI think he said because he bought it on games birthday and i redeemed the key on my school Microsoft account. Now after a fresh Windows install i signed in the same account and it shows that i don't own the game and wants me to pay for it when i already had it on that account.

:)

.YaniHasAQuestion., Jan 26, 2021

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 26, 2021
  4. game dissapeared

Angela Pun, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

game dissapeared

1. game dissapeared - Similar Threads - game dissapeared

2. Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game: When i open a game such as roblox, league or any other game my wifi adapter stop working the wifi option dissapears and only the airplane mode is shown up. The wifi works sometimes when im browsing sometimes dissapears too but always 100% dissapears after opening a game.Also...
  3. Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game: When i open a game such as roblox, league or any other game my wifi adapter stop working the wifi option dissapears and only the airplane mode is shown up. The wifi works sometimes when im browsing sometimes dissapears too but always 100% dissapears after opening a game.Also...
  4. Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. some of my games app dissapeared from my desktops ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some of my games app dissapeared from my desktops ?: i installed two games just cause 3 and Minecraft story mode , but now they are missing from my desktop but there game files are present. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-games-app-dissapeared-from-my-desktops/1d4335bd-5432-4fbb-99dc-24ab2ee6f59b
  6. some of my games app dissapeared from my desktops ?

some of my games app dissapeared from my desktops ?: i installed two games just cause 3 and Minecraft story mode , but now they are missing from my desktop but there game files are present. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-games-app-dissapeared-from-my-desktops/1d4335bd-5432-4fbb-99dc-24ab2ee6f59b
  7. Wifi Driver is disconnecting and dissapearing in about 5 minutes of opening any online game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver is disconnecting and dissapearing in about 5 minutes of opening any online game...: This problem has only been occurring today, when i launched any online game, in about less than 5 minutes my wifi driver suddenly got disconnected and dissapeared when i checked the device manager. This problem doesnt occur when i use the wifi casually such as browsing the...
  8. Wifi Driver is disconnecting and dissapearing in about 5 minutes of opening any online game...

Wifi Driver is disconnecting and dissapearing in about 5 minutes of opening any online game...: This problem has only been occurring today, when i launched any online game, in about less than 5 minutes my wifi driver suddenly got disconnected and dissapeared when i checked the device manager. This problem doesnt occur when i use the wifi casually such as browsing the...
  9. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 Wi-Fi Module keeps disabling and dissapearing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS TUF Gaming F15 Wi-Fi Module keeps disabling and dissapearing from device manager: Faced this problem recently, after a couple of minutes or hours Wi-Fi on my laptop disables completely, dissaperaing from even a device manager, only thing that helps is restarting the system completely. Just before Wi-Fi dissapears system stutters for a second, like BSOD is...
  10. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 Wi-Fi Module keeps disabling and dissapearing from device manager

ASUS TUF Gaming F15 Wi-Fi Module keeps disabling and dissapearing from device manager: Faced this problem recently, after a couple of minutes or hours Wi-Fi on my laptop disables completely, dissaperaing from even a device manager, only thing that helps is restarting the system completely. Just before Wi-Fi dissapears system stutters for a second, like BSOD is...