Windows 10: game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app .

Discus and support game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app . in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, today i bought Forza horizon 4 in the microsoft store browser. in the browser it says i bought the game and i am owner of forza horizon 4. but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Schildermand, Jan 5, 2020.

1. game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app .

Hello,

today i bought Forza horizon 4 in the microsoft store browser. in the browser it says i bought the game and i am owner of forza horizon 4. but when i want to install the game, it want's me to redirect me to the microsoft store app. but when i am redirected, the game doesn't show up. when i click in the libary it also doesn't show up. SO! i bought the game and can't install it. is there an explanation for this and an sulution??

game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app . [​IMG]

:)

Schildermand, Jan 5, 2020

2. Games not showing up in App Libary

Hi Jeremy,

One possible reason as to why you're encountering issues with installing the game is due to corrupted app data. To resolve this, we suggest that you perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows apps troubleshooter

This can help resolve issues with built-in Windows 10 apps like issues encountered when installing games from the Store. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Method 2: Check for updates

We also recommend checking if there are updates available for your Windows 10 PC. Refer to

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Method 3: Reset the Store app

This can help resolve corrupted app data.

• Click Start.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Download and install the game and check if the same issue occurs.

Method 4: Make sure that your system meets the game requirements

See
    How to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device
    for the steps. This can help determine if your device meets the game requirements.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Jan 5, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 5, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app .

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app .

1. game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app . - Similar Threads - game doens't show

2. Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is a platform from which you can install apps and games on your Windows 11/10 computer. Like Google Play Store, Microsoft Store also has both paid and free apps and games. You can access all your installed apps and games in Microsoft Store Library. But...
  3. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...: I just got a new computer and was setting everything up. I went to download something from the Microsoft store, and I noticed that there were no apps being shown in the home page. Ignoring it, I went to type what I needed in the search bar only for the store to tell me "No...
  4. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...: I just got a new computer and was setting everything up. I went to download something from the Microsoft store, and I noticed that there were no apps being shown in the home page. Ignoring it, I went to type what I needed in the search bar only for the store to tell me "No...
  5. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Game Not Showing In Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Not Showing In Microsoft Store: A couple of months ago I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator. Since then I had to do a fresh install of windows 10 due to issues with settings and Microsoft store not opening and I can not see the game anymore but I still see Minecraft is installed. Because to lazy to log into...
  7. Microsoft Store Game not showing up as downloaded.

Microsoft Store Game not showing up as downloaded.: Yesterday I used the move feature in windows 10 add or remove programs to move a game forza horizon over to my new drive with windows 10 installed in it. This worked and I checked if forza was in the windowsappfolder and it was. The game doesn't show up as downloaded in the...
  8. Microsoft store: some apps do not show up

Microsoft store: some apps do not show up: hi there: In the store, when I go to download and update, I noticed that some of the apps didn't show up. I have to manually reset the apps that didn't show up from the settings. Why is it that some apps didn't show up and how can I prevent it from happening again?...
  9. Game not showing up at Microsoft Store / Error installing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not showing up at Microsoft Store / Error installing the game: Hi there! Some friends of mine and I decided to play Sea of Thieves on the computer, all of them installed the game with no problems at all, but when i searched for "Sea of Thieves" at the Microsoft Store search bar the only result i got was "Sea of Thieves Insider". Obs.:...
  10. Deleting old apps from Microsoft Store libary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting old apps from Microsoft Store libary: Hello there! Is there any possibility to delete my old and unused apps form MS store? Is there any Chance to ask MS support to delete it from my account? Thx....