Windows 10: Game does NOT open

Discus and support Game does NOT open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Im looking for someone that has the MY LITTLE PONY Game for Microsoft. I Downloaded it, It completely stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Grace1939, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Grace1939 Win User

Game does NOT open

Im looking for someone that has the MY LITTLE PONY Game for Microsoft. I Downloaded it, It completely stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I had it working a little while, Now I cant open it again. I need Help If anyone else is having an issue or had an issue, how did you fix it?

:)

Grace1939, Jul 27, 2019

2. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Game does NOT open

Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Game does NOT open

1. Game does NOT open - Similar Threads - Game does open

2. Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp: I am using windows 11 and recently xbox gamebar randomly opens when I am doing pvp for no reason. I am not any where near the G key or the Windows key. I will be fighting someong in "Sea of theives" and then the game bar opens and I cant close it and some how I can still move...
  3. Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp: I am using windows 11 and recently xbox gamebar randomly opens when I am doing pvp for no reason. I am not any where near the G key or the Windows key. I will be fighting someong in "Sea of theives" and then the game bar opens and I cant close it and some how I can still move...
  4. Game not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not opening: I recently bought Dead By Daylight and when it finished loading I went to start up the game but it said an error occured.. do you guys know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-not-opening/48e92480-66a6-4e6d-bd16-dce2d8546bc7
  5. Game not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game not opening: I recently bought Dead By Daylight and when it finished loading I went to start up the game but it said an error occured.. do you guys know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-not-opening/48e92480-66a6-4e6d-bd16-dce2d8546bc7
  6. game does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game does not work: hi i downloaded pro evolution soccer 2013 and i found that it works on maximum windows 8 and my laptop works on windows 10, is there a way to make it work on my laptop that is safe?...
  7. Game not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not opening: My game modern combat 5 is not opening in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-not-opening/a20d5323-9d85-450c-ac55-aac79bbc0ac6
  8. opening games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening games: have a Big fish games account - updated to Windows 10 yesterday - now I cannot seem to open my games ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-games/0e84a620-7250-4690-987c-3ef68c4cd407"
  9. game not openning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game not openning: since tuesday 25 december 2018 I have been trying to play my Disney Magic Kingdom game this is the third time I have stared this game. from level 27 I went down to level 1 twice, the last time I played on Xmas day mornin I just got level 17. since that afternoon one the...
  10. Windows Game Bar not opening and Gaming category in settings DOES NOT EXIST??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar not opening and Gaming category in settings DOES NOT EXIST??: Hey all! I've searched for hours on how to fix the Game bar DVR recording on windows (used to work) but I can't find a solution to my problem. Thing is I can't even seem to find the settings to fix the issue. And the Xbox app can't be reinstalled, so I really don't know...