Windows 10: Game doesn't see save files

Discus and support Game doesn't see save files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I lost connection to the internet yesterday, and Shadow of War no longer sees any save files, and asks me to start a new campaign. How can this be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DoodoHead, Sep 17, 2020.

1. DoodoHead Win User

Game doesn't see save files

I lost connection to the internet yesterday, and Shadow of War no longer sees any save files, and asks me to start a new campaign. How can this be rectified? Since the Xbox App doesn't allow any user control over the data, what can be done?

I am an Xbox Game pass subscriber.

There's no option to sync saves in the barebones settings menu. Please advise, I have lost all my progress and its quite disappointing.

:)

DoodoHead, Sep 17, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Game doesn't see save files [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Sep 17, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Game doesn't see save files - Similar Threads - Game doesn't save

2. exe File properties compatibility doesn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe File properties compatibility doesn't save: File properties compatibility doesn't save when I restart/close the exe programRight-click the .exe file > properties > compatibility, For example, Disable fullscreen optimizations/Run this program as an adminstrator/change high DPI settingsVideo: https://imgur.com/a/RVL9U7h...
  3. exe File properties compatibility doesn't save

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe File properties compatibility doesn't save: File properties compatibility doesn't save when I restart/close the exe programRight-click the .exe file > properties > compatibility, For example, Disable fullscreen optimizations/Run this program as an adminstrator/change high DPI settingsVideo: https://imgur.com/a/RVL9U7h...
  4. How to see all files when saving?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  5. How to see all files when saving?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  6. The Backgammon doesn't save game record correctly after explicitly saving it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Backgammon doesn't save game record correctly after explicitly saving it: AFTER EXPLICITLY SAVING THE GAME RECORD THROUGH THE MENU THE RECORD REVERTS TO A PRIOR DAY'S RECORD INSTEAD OF THE CURRENR DAY.REGARDS,COBLER...
  7. The Backgammon doesn't save game record correctly after explicitly saving it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Backgammon doesn't save game record correctly after explicitly saving it: AFTER EXPLICITLY SAVING THE GAME RECORD THROUGH THE MENU THE RECORD REVERTS TO A PRIOR DAY'S RECORD INSTEAD OF THE CURRENR DAY.REGARDS,COBLER...
  8. Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game: Hello. I am playing Ultimate Word Games on my PC and I have compelted a number of levels approx. 25 however when I loaded it today I noticed that the game had reset back to level 1. When I clicked on level 1 it told me that the game was complete and allowed me to click...
  9. my games progress doesn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games progress doesn't save: My game progress dosn't save , , i didn't know why, put i find that game progress is in my document, but my game can't read file or maybe this file is not the game progress ! ? any help please...
  10. Indexing doesn't see files...

in Windows 10 Support
    Indexing doesn't see files...: I've got a lot of PDF's in my User directory, which according to the Indexing service has been indexed (and it says it's done and has indexed thousands of files). PDF's are set to search file properties only. When I search for any of the PDF's by name though I don't find...