Windows 10: Game download using a token

Discus and support Game download using a token in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just tried using a token to download a game, but mid-install, I lost wifi connection. Not only did the game not download, the token now says it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NoviceGamer, May 27, 2020.

1. Game download using a token

I just tried using a token to download a game, but mid-install, I lost wifi connection. Not only did the game not download, the token now says it's already been used. How do I download the game to my PC using the same token?

:)

NoviceGamer, May 27, 2020

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, May 27, 2020
  3. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, May 27, 2020
  4. Alec Kamp Win User

Game download using a token

A reference token

Dear Andre Da Costa

I saw your reply to my problem but it does not explain what a "Reference Token" is. Here is an update. I did shut down my computer all the way yesterday (12/13/17) and It let me open my apps. but it did not show me how much my Hard Drive had in it. Since
    my computer is an HP LapTop and has like 29GB hard drive space. it is not enough for the pre-loaded HP Downloads that HP wants. so it takes up a good 10GB or so and that leaves me with only 19GB or so, which is not enough space for my Games. Minecraft: windows
    10 edition takes up a good 1-2 GB on my Drive for its Updates, resource packs, behavior packs, and realms, plus mods from MCPE, and in-game blocks. plus Roblox and its In-Game Items too. so it's another 1-3 GB, Plus your Microsoft Products so That's 3GB so
    that's a total of 18GB. so there Are the items on my PC. so if you can tell me what a Reference Token is. I would be happy to know what it is so later on when I have to deal with A reference Token I would know what to do when it happens! Hope you can Reply
    to me with what a Reference Token is.

From Alec .K

Alec Kamp, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Game download using a token

1. Game download using a token - Similar Threads - Game download using

2. Token Doesn't Exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Token Doesn't Exist: Split from this thread. WHAT HAPPENED????? HELP! SEE BELOW ERROR MESSAGEINTERNET SEEMS TO WORK, EDGEWI FI - NOTOUTLOOK - CAN ENTER E-MAILS BUT CAN'T SENDCAN'T OPEN DOCUMENTS TOKEN DOESN'T EXISTCOMPUTER SHORTCUT DOESN'T WORK TOKEN DOESN'T EXISTMS ICON IN LOWER LEFT NOT...
  3. Token Doesn't Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Token Doesn't Exist: Split from this thread. WHAT HAPPENED????? HELP! SEE BELOW ERROR MESSAGEINTERNET SEEMS TO WORK, EDGEWI FI - NOTOUTLOOK - CAN ENTER E-MAILS BUT CAN'T SENDCAN'T OPEN DOCUMENTS TOKEN DOESN'T EXISTCOMPUTER SHORTCUT DOESN'T WORK TOKEN DOESN'T EXISTMS ICON IN LOWER LEFT NOT...
  4. Unable to RDP windows 11 22h2 - using safe net tokens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to RDP windows 11 22h2 - using safe net tokens: [Window Title]Remote Desktop Connection[Content]An authentication error has occurred.No credentials are available in the security packageRemote computer: [^] Hide details [OK][Expanded Information]Error code: 0x0Extended error code: 0x0Timestamp UTC: 10/06/22 06:06:21...
  5. Unable to RDP windows 11 22h2 - using safe net tokens

Unable to RDP windows 11 22h2 - using safe net tokens: [Window Title]Remote Desktop Connection[Content]An authentication error has occurred.No credentials are available in the security packageRemote computer: [^] Hide details [OK][Expanded Information]Error code: 0x0Extended error code: 0x0Timestamp UTC: 10/06/22 06:06:21...
  6. I cant download games using steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download games using steam: Hi recently i tried downloading game with steam and it doesnt work cause it something is making it crash every time i tryi found this error report The program steam.exe version 7.15.2.67 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  7. I cant download games using steam

I cant download games using steam: Hi recently i tried downloading game with steam and it doesnt work cause it something is making it crash every time i tryi found this error report The program steam.exe version 7.15.2.67 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  8. Token usage in Power BI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Token usage in Power BI: Hello,How to find token usage of application created in Power BI. Do I need to use application_id or application name in REST API? Like here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/power-bi/available-features/get-available-feature-by-name#code-try-0. What featureName will...
  9. Token usage in Power BI

Token usage in Power BI: Hello,How to find token usage of application created in Power BI. Do I need to use application_id or application name in REST API? Like here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/power-bi/available-features/get-available-feature-by-name#code-try-0. What featureName will...
  10. Token usage in Power BI

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Token Games Installing