Windows 10: game dvr bad mic quality

Discus and support game dvr bad mic quality in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pjay1156 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihbek5/game_dvr_bad_mic_quality/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pjay1156, Aug 26, 2020.

1. game dvr bad mic quality

/u/pjay1156, Aug 26, 2020
  2. AxAffect Win User

Game DVR Microphone Quality Isn't Good

I think something must have changed with the Creator's Update. My Game DVR mic quality was really good before the update, and now it sounds terrible. Seems to only affect USB microphones though because I also tried it with an analog mic, and the quality
    was good. Updating my USB mic drivers didn't help.

Game DVR is the only program that is affected for me. All other recording software with my USB mic works as expected.

AxAffect, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Piesrgr8 Win User
    Game DVR Microphone Quality Isn't Good

I don't understand, because I have a studio mic that is USB powered and is at least $150. The quality of this microphone is really good when used with other programs, but its quality isn't there with the game DVR. I have already tried boosting my mic quality
    with the settings, but that still doesn't help. Any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Piesrgr8, Aug 26, 2020
  4. game dvr bad mic quality

Does the Game DVR record the Mic?

At the moment I'm using a program called Gaming Evolved and its made by AMD and Raptr. That records both the game and mic. Would you say that the recording made by the game dvr is better quality than that app?

I don't mind using an extra program for voice if needs be but don't wanna commit to a change of recording program if the quality isn't 1080p.

Also what fps does it record?

StephenQuinn82, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

game dvr bad mic quality

1. game dvr bad mic quality - Similar Threads - game dvr bad

2. Xbox Game DVR not recording mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game DVR not recording mic: I saw in another thread the solution to this is having it record game only, but I want my friends on discord to be recorded in the clips. I don’t have an NVIDIA card so I can’t use Shadowplay, and I don’t wanna record with OBS always because I just wanna clip the last 30...
  3. My gamer dvr mic quality is awful. The records are full of static. This is a high quality...

My gamer dvr mic quality is awful. The records are full of static. This is a high quality...: How do I fix the awful sound quality? submitted by /u/Cadethegreat74 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l47yq4/my_gamer_dvr_mic_quality_is_awful_the_records_are/
  4. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: Nvidia Quadro 3000M support Game DVR for win10 xbox video record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr/7581a001-7c3d-40b5-b93b-b05ccd2ec615
  5. Xbox game bar mic quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar mic quality: Hi, this is in reply to Aditya Roy's post on December 11, 2020 Sorry i didn't make it clear enough! When i type winver in cmd it says: version 2004 OS build 1904.685 and so on. What i mean by worse quality is its quite hard to describe that it has a very BIG differance from...
  6. Game Bar game capture mic sounds really bad quality.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar game capture mic sounds really bad quality.: I don't have the best mic in the world its like a £60 Fifine USB mic but it sounds very nice and crisp over discord and on stream but in xbox companion party chat and the game bar captures it sounds like a really really bad £2 mic from Wish. How can I get my mic sounding as...
  7. Xbox gamebar/game dvr on windows 10 has bad microphone quality. How can I fix it?

Xbox gamebar/game dvr on windows 10 has bad microphone quality. How can I fix it?: I've been using the xbox game bar app to record some games lately. However, when I do that, my audio quality becomes fuzzy, unclear and awful. I have tried various "solutions" to this problem already, including going to the recording settings for audio, turning up my...
  8. Mic quality bad after update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic quality bad after update 1903: So after the 1903 update earlier this week. My laptop's built in Mic makes me sound like a robot or glitched as my friends have said to me in calls. I have tried multiple methods even updating drivers and installing and uninstalling drivers but nothing is working. Maybe...
  9. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  10. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/game-dvr/eee274d8-61e3-406c-ba19-58d2988dc70c