Windows 10: Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements

Discus and support Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing an error in xbox game bar it says "sorry, your PC does not meet the minimum requirements for recording" I've read the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ComputerTech1, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements

Hi,

I am facing an error in xbox game bar it says "sorry, your PC does not meet the minimum requirements for recording"

I've read the system requirements and my graphic card meets the requirements

My PC:

Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.4GHz

AMD Radeon HD 8570 1GB DDR3 128-bit

4GB RAM

250GB HDD

please help me

:)

ComputerTech1, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Nic727 Win User

This PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements to record a clip... ??? (GAME DVR)

Hi,

two months ago I was able to records some gameplay with the Windows 10 Game DVR, but now I'm unable to record anymore. I started playing Fable Fortune, but just have the option to take screenshots and the record option is greyed out. I meet the minimum requirement
    (I have a GTX 960M) which is good and like I said, I was able to record a couple months ago.

Is it a problem with Game DVR version?

Thank you

Nic727, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures."

Hi

after the recent update 1809 for windows 10 I cannot capture videos using
    game DVR
    anymore. even tho my drivers are all updated and I did not have this problem with the previous version of windows. my laptop
    meets all the requirements to run game DVR.

yet it says

"Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures."

Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements 34f398c6-7cfe-42f5-94f1-f832cf582663?upload=true.png

Moonxlight, Jul 29, 2020
  4. XenGlaris Win User

Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements

How to disable Game DVR if your "Hardware doesn't meet requirements"

First, "PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for Game DVR".

But, FPS in-game is 30, locked by Game DVR.

People told me by disable the Game DVR.

But, the Game DVR option is greyed out because of "PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for Game DVR".

Is this intended for Microsoft by telling me to buy a new pc/laptop?

XenGlaris, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements

1. Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements - Similar Threads - Game DVR problem

2. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  3. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  4. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  5. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": i have intel hd 3000 earlier it was working after update it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr-problem-sorry-this-pc-doesnt-meet-the/dfb58fe1-873b-4bc5-83c4-c6901a4aecbf
  6. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": Making a new thread, based on the old one that has been closed. I have the same issue. Hardware: * Windows 10 Home v2004 * 8 GB RAM * Intel i5-7200 @ 3 GHz * GeForce GT 1030 I know my card is not the best in the world, but I would certainly think that my PC meets...
  7. Problem "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements": When I play I get a high CPU Usage Modern Warfare Warzone And told me trying to install Intel's new update From here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29557/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939 And I always get the messag: "This system does not...
  8. Sorry your pc does not meet the material requirements for captures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sorry your pc does not meet the material requirements for captures: Hello, I have this problem but i have a Vega 56. I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro N this morning. I installed Media Service Pack & Game Bar. I didn't have this problem yesterday and i had the same material configuration. Does someone have an idea ?...
  9. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures.": Hi after the recent update 1809 for windows 10 I cannot capture videos using game DVR anymore. even tho my drivers are all updated and I did not have this problem with the previous version of windows. my laptop meets all the requirements to run game DVR. yet it says...
  10. "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips": Hi all, I Installed Windows 10 the other day and really like the Xbox App that allows streaming of the Xbox one but really want to be able to use the Game DVR function in Windows 10 to record the Xbox streaming, For some reason it says my hardware does not meet...