Windows 10: Game DVR "selective" compatability

Discus and support Game DVR "selective" compatability in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Up untill the recent update, Game DVR worked with every application, now I get a "this PC does not meet requirement message" in firefox, yet still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nytonial, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Nytonial Win User

Game DVR "selective" compatability

Up untill the recent update, Game DVR worked with every application, now I get a "this PC does not meet requirement message" in firefox, yet still works in all otheres I have tried...

Firefox has not been updated/changed, no new drivers, just the latest update for windows 10.

Is this another move by microsoft to own the market (force you to use IE ahhem "Edge") or just a random fail?

:)

Nytonial, Nov 16, 2015

2. "Nothing to record. Play some more and try again."

I know how to use the Game DVR settings. I have looked through them and can't find a single thing that can fix my problem...

WillemDowney, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Xbox recording has no sound while playedback.

I've been trying to resolve this same issue. I have a Realtek drivers and when I have "Speakers" set as my default device I get no sound in the playback of the game dvr recording. However, when I select "Realtek Digital Output(Optical)" as my default device
    I have no sound coming out of my speakers (because there's nothing plugged into that jack) but I do get audio in the recording of the game dvr.

interWebTech-KY, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

Game DVR "selective" compatability

1. Game DVR "selective" compatability - Similar Threads - Game DVR selective

2. game dvr enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game dvr enabled: Hello I have an issue with playing games specifically with league of legends. I don't know if it matters but i have a 5600g. So basically when everything works fine i have over 400fps with high settings but at random point fps drop to 59/58 and the monitor starts flickering...
  3. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: Nvidia Quadro 3000M support Game DVR for win10 xbox video record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr/7581a001-7c3d-40b5-b93b-b05ccd2ec615
  4. Game DVR GameConfigStore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game DVR GameConfigStore: good day microsoft. I am in need of some help. I have an issue where specifically Resident Evil 3 is not automatically creating a chilren and parent file in the registry after loading up the game. I backed everything up and tried a couple things to see if I could get it to...
  5. Game DVR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game DVR: hallo ich habe ein kleines Problem was ich nicht verstehen kann nämlich ich habe ein Laptop und ein pc aber Game DVR ging ganz normal auf Laptop aber auf pc sagt mir Game DVR mein Hardwareanforderungen kann nicht erfüllt werden was eigentlich ja Garnicht sein kann ich...
  6. game dvr broadcast

in Windows 10 Support
    game dvr broadcast: this pops up each boot, can't find where it is even with winpatrol telling me where it is, i have winpatrol stop it but it is getting annoying, seems to be a microsoft something, don't know why it has started, how can it be deleted or stopped, i am thinking i can let it start...
  7. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  8. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  9. GAME DVR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAME DVR: what IS MOVIE FORMAT FOR GAME DVR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/game-dvr/58a87439-8d23-4c58-9a98-ed68fe690ef6
  10. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/game-dvr/eee274d8-61e3-406c-ba19-58d2988dc70c