Windows 10: Game Epically on Windows 10

Discus and support Game Epically on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; PC gaming is at its best on Windows 10 thanks to awesome integration with Xbox. But that doesn’t mean you need be a hardcore Xbox gamer to have a blast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Game Epically on Windows 10

Source: Game Epically on Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 21, 2015

2. ERRor 2318

Many times I have attempted to download epic games launcher. I can install it fine without any problems, but when I try to open it, it doesn't open. It says "epic games launcher has recently crashed"

This is more about a program crashing. I would like some advice.

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

Trumanstone, Jul 21, 2015
  3. Setup "wizard" for windows 10

epic games

genisspahiu, Jul 21, 2015
  4. Game Epically on Windows 10

I am sure the fifteen people with Xbox One and the ten people with Windows Phone will love this.

Indianatone, Jul 23, 2015
  5. This will be interesting how this in fact plays out. The word free is far subjective, but who knows with Microsoft completely changing its business processes.

BlauUmlaut, Jul 23, 2015
  6. groze Win User
    *Roflmao2

I am one of those people that can't play high intensity graphics games so I don't have a gaming system. I have eye problems.

groze, Jul 23, 2015
  7. Hahah! My partner is one of those fifteen people with an Xbox One...but I cant for the life of me think why I would want to stream an inferior game to my gaming PC.

RamboMcMutNutts, Jul 23, 2015
  8. Trust_No1 Win User

Well, as a gamer I couldn't get my games to detect DirectX 12 or any DirectX, I ended up installing an old standalone update MS put out years ago.

Trust_No1, Jul 23, 2015
  9. waltc Win User
    Yes, not only would the game version be inferior, but its game-play & performance would also be inferior since the much more powerful PC would be reduced to the mere display device while the inferior xBone would be doing the grunt work...*Wink

Better: It's backwards, actually--should be streaming from the PC to the xBone as the display device...

Best: Leave off the xBone completely...*Wink (I hear they make stunning planters and attractive bird feeders)...*Biggrin

waltc, Jul 23, 2015
  10. 3 words for me: Red Dead Redemption

*shakes fist at Rockstar for no PC version* *Mad

blackroseMD1, Jul 24, 2015
  11. Boozad Win User
    Undead Nightmare is still one of my favourite games ever, why RDR or RDR:UN were never ported to PC is beyond me. Amazing games.

Boozad, Jul 24, 2015
  12. Boozad Win User
    It's be cheaper to just play direct to the TV and cut the XBox out.

Boozad, Jul 24, 2015
  13. BillyBob Win User

Indianopolis must be a quiet place, the rest of the world bought 8.4 million Windows phones last quarter, and I bought two.

BillyBob, Jul 24, 2015
  14. snoopy51 Win User
    In some area, Windows Phone is not that popular.

I live in Florida. In our gated community, I did an informal survey, I found out only 5 out of 500+ neighbors have Windows Phones.
    It is all Android and IPhone!

snoopy51, Jul 24, 2015
  15. Tony K Win User
    *Thumbs

Have had a Lumia 1520 for 1-1/2 years myself. Great device IMO.

Sorry BillyBob, but no. You're wrong. Things are hopping busy in Indianapolis and elsewhere. Most of the world must want to struggle tech wise I would guess > Windows PC and a different brand phone having different accounts > Hmm > Must enjoy hours upon hours getting them to sync with services. Then do it all over again when either OS upgrades or a phone hard reset. They'll never experience the beauty of it all. *Wink

This is not to say Windows phones are perfect, but when something goes wrong so to have to hard reset, it's 15 minutes tops for me. Everything all set up exactly the way I had it via MS account backup. I may have to enter passwords for some 3rd party apps, but that's it. Oh, and the last time, which was about a year ago, I had to uninstall/reinstall one app because the Live tile didn't update. The app worked, though.

Tony K, Jul 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Game Epically on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Game Epically

2. Trying to log in to epic games using xbox, verification gets sent to m****************1.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to log in to epic games using xbox, verification gets sent to m****************1.......: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-log-in-to-epic-games-using-xbox/bd309959-eb33-43b4-825f-43c3039cd9d6
  3. Trying to log in to epic games using xbox, verification gets sent to m****************1.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to log in to epic games using xbox, verification gets sent to m****************1.......: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-log-in-to-epic-games-using-xbox/bd309959-eb33-43b4-825f-43c3039cd9d6
  4. Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window: Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-epic-games-and-it-says-you/1aba20d8-58a5-40bc-9db7-32868b8d9ea6
  5. Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window

Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window: Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-epic-games-and-it-says-you/1aba20d8-58a5-40bc-9db7-32868b8d9ea6
  6. Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  8. Why does epic games lags my computer?

Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  9. NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash

NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash: HAving an issue with epic games launcher that keeps crashing. say says fault module is ntdll.dllDescriptionFaulting Application Path: D:\Program Files x86\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win64\EpicGamesLauncher.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication...
  10. NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash: HAving an issue with epic games launcher that keeps crashing. say says fault module is ntdll.dllDescriptionFaulting Application Path: D:\Program Files x86\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win64\EpicGamesLauncher.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication...