Windows 10: game error message

Discus and support game error message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so when I try to launch Minecraft windows 10 edition I get an error message saying: to use this here remove another device but I only have 3 devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LewisSW1, Jan 8, 2021.

1. LewisSW1 Win User

game error message

so when I try to launch Minecraft windows 10 edition I get an error message saying: to use this here remove another device but I only have 3 devices linked to this Microsoft account and the limit is 10 can anyone help please?

:)

LewisSW1, Jan 8, 2021

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jan 8, 2021
  4. n2bn2b Win User

game error message

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

game error message

1. game error message - Similar Threads - game error message

2. Games randomly close no error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close no error message: When I play any game on my computer they randomly just close completely, no error message no freeze just closes. This started a few days ago, i've tried updating drivers, deleting and reinstalling drivers and that didn't help. I have no clue to what could be causing this....
  3. Games randomly close no error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close no error message: When I play any game on my computer they randomly just close completely, no error message no freeze just closes. This started a few days ago, i've tried updating drivers, deleting and reinstalling drivers and that didn't help. I have no clue to what could be causing this....
  4. "cO000005". Error on game log. Game crashes and no error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "cO000005". Error on game log. Game crashes and no error message: Hi,I’m playing on steam. Had devs trying to help me and they can’t solve it.I’m loading up perfect heist 2 on steam and it crashes.No other game does this. I’ve updated gpu driver and some other drivers.I will post the log file from the -debug beta that gives more info. I...
  5. "cO000005". Error on game log. Game crashes and no error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "cO000005". Error on game log. Game crashes and no error message: Hi,I’m playing on steam. Had devs trying to help me and they can’t solve it.I’m loading up perfect heist 2 on steam and it crashes.No other game does this. I’ve updated gpu driver and some other drivers.I will post the log file from the -debug beta that gives more info. I...
  6. "cO000005". Error on game log. Game crashes and no error message

7. Error message when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when playing games: Can anyone help? Keep getting this error message when playing GoW. Tried doing fresh install and still same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-playing-games/cb37afeb-e6ab-4300-acf4-1451703b9c50
  8. Error message when playing games

Error message when playing games: Can anyone help? Keep getting this error message when playing GoW. Tried doing fresh install and still same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-playing-games/cb37afeb-e6ab-4300-acf4-1451703b9c50
  9. Several BSOD error messages when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSOD error messages when gaming: Lately I have been having issues playing games on my computer. Recently I had to reinstall windows 10 after doing a factory reset, and for a while this did solve the issue. But after updating all of my drivers and software I continue to get BSODs while playing games. The most...
  10. Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message: Today a Microsoft tech person created a new user profile in response to color customization problems I was having. She moved all original user info to the new account, however now I'm unable to re-download any of the games & apps I had from the Microsoft Store (25 or so). I...