Windows 10: Game explorer on Windows 10

Discus and support Game explorer on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am on windows 10 1803 but I want to get the Game Explorer back. When I launch the VDI file of Windows Vista using Power ISO. I can not find the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshuaVigil, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Game explorer on Windows 10

I am on windows 10 1803 but I want to get the Game Explorer back. When I launch the VDI file of Windows Vista using Power ISO. I can not find the game explorer. I want to copy the Game Explorer exe or whatever it is and run it on Windows 10. but I can't find it. Where is the Game Explorer?

***Thread moved from Windows 10 / Devices & drivers ***

***Modified the title from Game Explorer Windows Vista Location***

:)

JoshuaVigil, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2018
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Game explorer on Windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Nick Dich Win User

Game explorer on Windows 10

About Game Explorer

Hi,

There is a way on how you can get the Game Explorer folder back on your Windows 10 if it is not available. To help you with this, kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + R keys simultaneously.
    • On the Run box, kindly type shell:games and press
      Enter.
    • The Games folder should be up on your screen after step 2.
    • On the taskbar, right-click the games folder and click
      Pin this program to taskbar

Following these steps should completely bring back the Game Explorer folder back on your list, just like what you have had on your Windows 7 before.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Game explorer on Windows 10

1. Game explorer on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Game explorer

2. In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording: like its recording everything, but as soon as i want to upload something thru the file explorer, the file explorer i hidden in the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-clipchamp-file-explorer-is-hidden-in-xbox-game/3b00c6d2-1979-4f71-9303-eb5ba003d263
  3. In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording: like its recording everything, but as soon as i want to upload something thru the file explorer, the file explorer i hidden in the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-clipchamp-file-explorer-is-hidden-in-xbox-game/3b00c6d2-1979-4f71-9303-eb5ba003d263
  4. Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset: Hello my pc has started crashing maybe start of January, It will occur basically everytime i open a game and try go onto online but some crash without me even going into a game mode, after my game crashes it randomly open my file explorer to the drive my game/app is installed...
  5. Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset

Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset: Hello my pc has started crashing maybe start of January, It will occur basically everytime i open a game and try go onto online but some crash without me even going into a game mode, after my game crashes it randomly open my file explorer to the drive my game/app is installed...
  6. File explorer and games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer and games crashing: I've been having several issues with my PC over the last week. First it started with games crashing repeatedly the ones which would crash the most were Minecraft and CS:GO, often making me unable to open either game for 10-20 tries before it would suddenly work, Escape From...
  7. File explorer and games crashing

File explorer and games crashing: I've been having several issues with my PC over the last week. First it started with games crashing repeatedly the ones which would crash the most were Minecraft and CS:GO, often making me unable to open either game for 10-20 tries before it would suddenly work, Escape From...
  8. High ISR, DPC. FPS drops, choppiness in games. Applications/Explorer lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ISR, DPC. FPS drops, choppiness in games. Applications/Explorer lags: Hey guys I've been battling this issue for many months, and still can't solve it. I wanna make this long story short but don't wanna also miss any details.I have no noticeable fps dips, no stuttering, no overheating or anything, just gameplay feels choppy like someone is...
  9. High ISR, DPC. FPS drops, choppiness in games. Applications/Explorer lags

High ISR, DPC. FPS drops, choppiness in games. Applications/Explorer lags: Hey guys I've been battling this issue for many months, and still can't solve it. I wanna make this long story short but don't wanna also miss any details.I have no noticeable fps dips, no stuttering, no overheating or anything, just gameplay feels choppy like someone is...
  10. I brought Games Explorer back from Windows 10 1709 in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I brought Games Explorer back from Windows 10 1709 in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EduardoLemus192 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10m9084/i_brought_games_explorer_back_from_windows_10/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game explorer windows 10

2. games explorer folder in windows 10

3. game explorer folder

4. game explorer in windows 10,
  5. windows game explorer 1903