Windows 10: Game Explorer Windows Vista Location

Discus and support Game Explorer Windows Vista Location in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am on windows 10 1803 but I want to get the Game Explorer back. When I launch the VDI file of Windows Vista using Power ISO. I can not find the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaVigil, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Game Explorer Windows Vista Location

I am on windows 10 1803 but I want to get the Game Explorer back. When I launch the VDI file of Windows Vista using Power ISO. I can not find the game explorer. I want to copy the Game Explorer exe and run it on Windows 10. but I can't find it. Where is the Game Explorer.exe?

:)

JoshuaVigil, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Static~Charge, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Game Explorer Windows Vista Location

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Game Explorer Windows Vista Location

1. Game Explorer Windows Vista Location - Similar Threads - Game Explorer Vista

2. Windows Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista: My old desktop with Vista OS will not allow sin-in as administrator due to error msg 'The User Profile Service Service failed the log in', yes 2 Service. I still wish to use it for older games, Silent Hunter 4, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 and a few other programs that my...
  3. Windows Vista

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Vista: My old desktop with Vista OS will not allow sin-in as administrator due to error msg 'The User Profile Service Service failed the log in', yes 2 Service. I still wish to use it for older games, Silent Hunter 4, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 and a few other programs that my...
  4. internet explorer problem on windows vista pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet explorer problem on windows vista pc: my son brought a second hand windows vista pc this week,after setting it to factory settings due to the previous owner failing to do this,he was all setup,the browser on the pc is internet explorer,but since there is no longer support for internet explorer since 14th feb...
  5. internet explorer problem on windows vista pc

internet explorer problem on windows vista pc: my son brought a second hand windows vista pc this week,after setting it to factory settings due to the previous owner failing to do this,he was all setup,the browser on the pc is internet explorer,but since there is no longer support for internet explorer since 14th feb...
  6. windows vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows vista: How do I get a confirmation ID for windows vista software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-vista/d855a175-1a3f-4744-83a9-63c6229f894e
  7. windows vista

windows vista: How do I get a confirmation ID for windows vista software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-vista/d855a175-1a3f-4744-83a9-63c6229f894e
  8. windows vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows vista: I bought a used computer that the hard drive was wiped so it has no operating system but it has the original windows Vista product key sticker still on it. Am I able to download it on that computer yet?...
  9. windows vista

windows vista: I bought a used computer that the hard drive was wiped so it has no operating system but it has the original windows Vista product key sticker still on it. Am I able to download it on that computer yet?...
  10. Where is Windows Explorer locate?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is Windows Explorer locate?: Where is Windows Explorer locate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-windows-explorer-locate/0fc63215-e3c7-45f8-822a-c3a04a2d0948"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games explorer folder windows 10