Windows 10: Game Fools apps

Discus and support Game Fools apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed an update to my Zoom app and now cannot run either Brickshooter Egypt or Bubbletown. I am running Windows 10. Both worked fine yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VickieBurns-Sikora, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Game Fools apps

I installed an update to my Zoom app and now cannot run either Brickshooter Egypt or Bubbletown. I am running Windows 10. Both worked fine yesterday. Seems no restore point was set up.

:)

VickieBurns-Sikora, Dec 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Dec 6, 2018
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Game Fools apps

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Game Fools apps

1. Game Fools apps - Similar Threads - Game Fools apps

2. Apps And Games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps And Games: I reset my my laptop today so I can do some freeing up space and getting rid of all the stuff I don't need any more then for some reason I got this message I reset again nothing, I went to youtube and that also did nothing. So I would really love to get some help. Click here...
  3. April Fools: Google introduces new phone Screen Cleaner in Files app

in Windows 10 News
    April Fools: Google introduces new phone Screen Cleaner in Files app: YY1Db-opAvo Files helps millions of people around the world organize their media, share files offline, and free up space on their phones. And by making the most of limited storage, Files helps users keep their phones running like new.However, we've heard that it's a...
  4. Does microsoft like to look like fools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does microsoft like to look like fools?: With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is microsoft happy with this?...
  5. game app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game app: I HAVE LOLLIPOP & MARSHMALLOW MATCH 3 GAME LOADED ON MY LG FORTUNE MOBILE. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT ONTO MY PC. ANY SUGGESTIONS???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-app/5922badd-d1c3-4d37-a02c-11769a5da27e
  6. game apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game apps: How do I get the game app site to download games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-apps/ff17be3d-c232-425e-b2f7-eb9c4373f5ad
  7. Apps and Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and Games: Asphalt 8 just crashes after gameloft logo.... it was working well on my same pc last month but suddenly crashed now...ive done everything..ive installed new windows 10 reinstalled the game...updated to lastest directx version but it didnt work for me plz help me...ive also...
  8. do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803: i dont understand why everyone thinks that. the networking has not worked at all since july 30th 2015. settings does not help profiles does not help nothing, i have tried it all everything, literally, every single possible option, i have read every answer and read every...
  9. I feel like a fool but..

in Windows 10 Support
    I feel like a fool but..: So i have been checking this forum out for a while. Learned alot and still learning. I pride myself on what i know. Stilllll at a loss in the worst way. I beg everyones pardon if i sound like an idiot. I have done clean installs sooo many times. I can use dism and apply...
  10. Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology

in Windows 10 News
    Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology: LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Last week we ran two concurrent April Fools showcases in LineageOS. One was a light-hearted and topical application on the hype of blockchain;...