Windows 10: Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!

Discus and support Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Help! I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jackpot. I know that if I play without logging in, I will not be saved the progress of the game when it starts. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Karen C.Sadler, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!

Help! I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jackpot. I know that if I play without logging in, I will not be saved the progress of the game when it starts. I already tried to solve connection problems and my WI-FI is not the problem.

:)

Karen C.Sadler, Feb 8, 2019

2. Microsoft jackpot not loading/working

Darwin

I followed all of the steps suggested. Sorry to report that after the clean boot there was no change to the game, same blue screen. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the game, loaded the game and got the same result ... blue box only with "Microsoft Jackpot"
    in the center ... nothing worked, nothing more showed. What's next?

Scott Sheeran

ScottSheeran, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jackpot is not loading properly

Microsoft Jackpot is not loading the assets for the games, all I get is a little slot machine with 3 sevens rolling in and lots of tips - no game. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

ElaineBailey, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!

Microsoft jackpot not loading/working

Darwin

Thanks for the suggested help. I did run the windows store app and when the troubleshooting completed it indicated that the windows store cache may be damaged and that it had been "fixed". I uninstalled the Microsoft jackpot game, restarted the pc then reinstalled
    the game from the Microsoft store. Unfortunately the end result was the same, a blue screen displaying "Microsoft Jackpot" game title in the center, a dropdown box in the upper left hand corner with ...App commands "share" "print" and "settings" none of
    which work and there is no way to get past the blue screen to any game.

I really don't know what to try next, I'm not very savvy at this sort of stuff, just like the game and would like to play it again even if it means starting from scratch. I think I've tried that too.

Thanks for your help and reply

Scott

ScottSheeran, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!

1. Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC! - Similar Threads - Game Microsoft Jackpot

2. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games: All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few rounds.Basically ALL the games on game pass suffer hitching.Only game I can 100% say works without any major problem is Deep...
  3. Microsoft store not working for pc games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working for pc games.: Pretty much since I have gotten my pc the Microsoft store has never worked well for games. FIrstly,I own xbox game pass ult,and whenever i try to install minecraft dungeons i click "install" and nothing happens. Literally nothing,no error,nothing. There is enough space on...
  4. how to recover loss coins for microsoft jackpot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover loss coins for microsoft jackpot: my coins for microsoft jackpot are gone. how do i recover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-loss-coins-for-microsoft-jackpot/5085c38e-d3ad-4e5f-9c63-2cb4cd01c2e1
  5. Microsoft Jackpot error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jackpot error code: What exactly does this mean? Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot-error-code/191c4be0-e041-4fe7-bd6b-b8a27805145f
  6. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I received the above error message when attempting to play jackpot. I have had Jackpot fot over 2 years. Ran the apps download and upate from windows store...
  7. MICROSOFT JACKPOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT JACKPOT: MAY GAME CRASHES EVERYTIME I GET CHERRIES. IS THERE A FIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot/1f57f5be-6d84-41e0-a02b-425fd65f59e1
  8. microsoft Jackpot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft Jackpot: program will open but none of the buttons will work this happened after I reinstalled windows (after a hard disk failure) program runs fine on my surface computer I have uninstalled and reinstalled still does not work...
  9. microsoft Jackpot bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Jackpot bug: I think I found a bug in Jackpot, the pay was 2 instead of 200 on the attached line[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot-bug/8508e948-9b02-4996-b9e5-58342ee9cab4
  10. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jackpot download

2. microsoft jackpot download windows 10

3. microsoft jackpot free game

4. whats the code for microsoft jackpot game,
  5. microsoft jackpot game,
  6. open microsoft jackpot