Windows 10: Game for windows live don't run

Discus and support Game for windows live don't run in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't install Game for windows live on my new PC windows 10 and as a result I can't launch Fallout 3 and other game that requires game for windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Seth_666, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Seth_666 Win User

Game for windows live don't run

I can't install Game for windows live on my new PC windows 10 and as a result I can't launch Fallout 3 and other game that requires game for windows live, why ? how to solve that ?

:)

Seth_666, Jan 20, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 20, 2021
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Game for windows live don't run

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Game for windows live don't run

1. Game for windows live don't run - Similar Threads - Game live don't

2. Games for Windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows live: Hi. I am thinking of buying F1 2010 and F1 2011 but it needs Games For Windows live, Will I still be able to play it in 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-live/3e0d7bd3-b36f-4b0e-9f5a-92052ea6b12e
  3. Games For Windows Lives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games For Windows Lives: Where can I download Games For Windows Live for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-lives/eda227b6-4b96-4de4-9ead-adf0415c6511
  4. Games for windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for windows live: I bought Fallout 3 GOTY edition on steam a really long time ago, like 4 years ago and i never actually started playing it. I recently went back to playing all the fallout games in order. and now im stuck with Fallout 3 crashing everytime i start it up? i narrowed it down to...
  5. Games for Windows live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games for Windows live: I need to have games for windows live to play fallout 3 on steam, but there is no where to download it. I did get an installer from somewhere but when I try to install it says it can't connect to the server I am assuming it is because its down. Help? Thanks!...
  6. Old Games Don't Run Correctly On Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Old Games Don't Run Correctly On Windows 10: I recently downloaded and install Windows 10. Now most of the games I've had for years won't play correctly. I've run the compatibility "tool"; set the games to run as an administrator, etc. - all the suggestions that come up when I google these issues. Here are the games...
  7. Live tiles don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles don't work: Do live tiles work in windows 10 home? Because they don't work here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles-dont-work/e40ceced-cc56-4dd1-b8d7-acbec8a1957c
  8. Games for Windows Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games for Windows Live: I have an old Windows 7 laptop and was wondering if it is possible to copy the Games for Windows Live program to a flashdrive, then put onto my new windows 10 laptop. The only reason I would do this is because I have Viva Pinata for PC that runs fine but I cannot save it...
  9. Games for Windows Live not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows Live not working.: Hi, I recently got a game called Resident Evil 5 to play with my friend. The game is associated with GFWL but it wont show up when i launch the game. And me and my friend are not able to play unless we invite each other through the GFWL tab and it wont opn even by pressing...
  10. Some games don't allow 'run as administrator'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some games don't allow 'run as administrator'?: One of my wife's games won't run so I told her to right-click & choose 'run as administrator'. That's my 'go-to' diagnostic tool to see whether the game actually won't run or if it's a permissions thing. Surprise! 'Run as administrator' isn't an option for this game....