Windows 10: Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load

Discus and support Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The game loads endlessly on the home screen. Everything was fine yesterday, I didn't install anything. It just stopped loading. Other games work fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ty4kaKou, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Ty4kaKou Win User

Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load

The game loads endlessly on the home screen. Everything was fine yesterday, I didn't install anything. It just stopped loading. Other games work fine. I reinstalled the game and drivers but it didn't help. Steam platform.

:)

Ty4kaKou, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 3 online features

Hi,

Forza Horizon 3 is one of the first Xbox Play Anywhere game. To answer your question, you do not need to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play the game online on Windows 10. For more information about the game Forza Horizon 3, we suggest that you
    visit this
    link

If you need more assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load

Forza Horizon 3 Demo will not start.

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are experiencing this issue. One of which is a corrupted game file. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Forza Horizon 3?
    • Are you having the same issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this link. This can help us determine the root cause of this issue and provide suggested troubleshooting steps for a fix.

We'll be waiting for your reply, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load

1. Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load - Similar Threads - Game Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen: When I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck on the black loading screen that's after the XBOX studios stuff. This is after I reinstalled it since I had to when I migrated to Windows 11. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 this happened so I reinstalled it and it's...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen: When I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck on the black loading screen that's after the XBOX studios stuff. This is after I reinstalled it since I had to when I migrated to Windows 11. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 this happened so I reinstalled it and it's...
  4. Forza horizon 5 stuck loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5 stuck loading: So my game is currently stuck in this wierd state that I don’t know how to fix ive done everything in all the 19 step lists of fixes nothing works I don’t know what to doThis is what pops up and will stay like this for hours if I leave it I’ve updated everything redownload Ed...
  5. Forza horizon 5 stuck loading

Forza horizon 5 stuck loading: So my game is currently stuck in this wierd state that I don’t know how to fix ive done everything in all the 19 step lists of fixes nothing works I don’t know what to doThis is what pops up and will stay like this for hours if I leave it I’ve updated everything redownload Ed...
  6. Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load

Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load: The game loads endlessly on the home screen. Everything was fine yesterday, I didn't install anything. It just stopped loading. Other games work fine. I reinstalled the game and drivers but it didn't help. Steam platform....
  7. forza horizon 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 5: hello! i installed fh 5 and it is ocupying space on my pc but is nowhere to find. in MS it appears that its not installed and i have to install it again.If i press install i get an error and i cant find the app to unnsinstall it...
  8. forza horizon 5

forza horizon 5: hello! i installed fh 5 and it is ocupying space on my pc but is nowhere to find. in MS it appears that its not installed and i have to install it again.If i press install i get an error and i cant find the app to unnsinstall it...
  9. Forza Horizon 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 5: Are FH5 Downloading servers are down?Cause its giving me only 4-5mbps speed.My internet speed is good and working great while downloading other games.I tried Everything with Optimization, firewall, resting apps , etc....Any Solution??...
  10. Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5: Hi,I preordered forza horizon 5 when you first were able to and now it doesn’t work so I would like to return it but the return period is over and I would like to know if it would still be possible for me to return it....