Windows 10: Game FPS issue In windows 10

Discus and support Game FPS issue In windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sorry if I'm bugging you but I'm getting FPS issues in some games like Hello Neighbor and tf2 in a old version of windows (windows 7) I would get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IGPU_gaming, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Game FPS issue In windows 10

Sorry if I'm bugging you but I'm getting FPS issues in some games like Hello Neighbor and tf2

in a old version of windows (windows 7) I would get VERY high frames and yes a I try to use game mode

I'm updated

and if u have registry tweaks I could try I'm fine

if there's third party apps I'm fine

any tweak that will help get stable Frame rate

:)

IGPU_gaming, Sep 24, 2018

2. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Sep 24, 2018
  3. screen flikkering and low fps when playing fullscreen games

Hi Malik,

An outdated graphics card is one of the possible reasons why you are getting low FPS when playing games on your Windows 10 device. To resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

Meanwhile, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Also, I suggest that you update your graphics card. To make sure that you have the latest graphics card, it would be best to get in touch with your computer manufacturer.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Game FPS issue In windows 10

Windows 10 and LOW FPS in games

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing this issue with a particular game or with all games?

I suggest you to go into the games settings and check if the FPS is set to low. IF its low then change it into high.

Also see if the Monitor screen resolution matches the game screen resolution. You can check it by going into the setting of the game and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Game FPS issue In windows 10

1. Game FPS issue In windows 10 - Similar Threads - Game FPS issue

2. FPS in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS in game: I noticed that compared to Windows 10 I have performance problems, do you have any tips on how to increase FPS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-in-game/3ae2f4f2-ff2e-4e3e-825b-084cc4d74379
  3. FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming: Hello. I am writing regarding an issue my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14IML has had for some time now. Here are the specs:Device name DESKTOP-EF2K1AR Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID...
  4. FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming: Hello. I am writing regarding an issue my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14IML has had for some time now. Here are the specs:Device name DESKTOP-EF2K1AR Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID...
  5. FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue

Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue: I've searched high and low for a solution to this but none has worked.My user is a local adminstrator on the computer, there are three - shown on the FPS counter.When I click that it say that I have to request UAC privileges.I've done that and restarted my computer several...
  7. Low FPS issues in all games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low FPS issues in all games: Hello, Over the past 3 weeks I have had a 50% decrease in my fps. It went from 60-30 and I am unable to play all my games except League of Legends. I have updated all my drivers including using rollback drivers. I don’t know what to do as this has been a reoccurring problem....
  8. Low FPS issues in all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low FPS issues in all games: Hello, Over the past 3 weeks I have had a 50% decrease in my fps. It went from 60-30 and I am unable to play all my games except League of Legends. I have updated all my drivers including using rollback drivers. I don’t know what to do as this has been a reoccurring problem....
  9. Low FPS issues in all games

10. game fps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    game fps: HI I have a problem with leageu of legends fps, i have 100 fps but my game feels laggy, like its not 100, and i see alot of screen tearing and stuter, is there a fix for that? Thanks specs i5-8250U Geforce 150mx 8gb ram 1TB HDD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fps lost in games Windows 10 registry