Windows 10: Game frame drop

Discus and support Game frame drop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KRINGLOG, Feb 16, 2022.

1. KRINGLOG Win User

Game frame drop

When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive

:)

KRINGLOG, Feb 16, 2022
  2. Freak456 Win User

Frame drops

What are the best ways to stop/prevent frame drops in games.

For example I have a Asus OG Strix 4gb Radeon RX470 but in games like Overwatch whenever I jump into the action my frames start to plummet

Freak456, Feb 16, 2022
  3. I have frame drops in everything (YT, Twitch, games)

Greetings, not long time ago I restored my PC (Win 10) and I had no problems since last week when the PC started to have frame drops in basically everything (YouTube, Twitch, games) I don't know what to do, I scanned it several times but the problem is
    the same. Any suggestions on how to fix it please? Have to add that the fps drop dissapear after a while.

BaboiDragos, Feb 16, 2022
  4. Game frame drop

Computer receives random frame drops during games and normal usage

Hello.

I am in desperate need of help with solving this issue. I hope it can be fixed.

So about a few months ago after I replaced my GPU fans (don't know if that was related to the problem) I started having FPS drops. It happened every few minutes whenever I played games or just used my computer normally. At minimum, I go from 144 FPS - 80 but
    I can even have frame drops from 144 - 7. It usually isn't that severe but it made games harder to play than usual.

Here are among the things I've tried:

• Reinstalling Windows 10
    • Replacing SSD
    • Turning on ultimate performance mode (which should unpark cores if I'm correct)
    • Checked for malware and viruses
    • Reinstalled NVIDIA drivers and games
    Notes:

I also tried lowering my FPS maximum to 25 in one of the games and I still get frame drops. Just that the frames can't go much lower since there aren't many frames, to begin with.

Specs:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Ram: (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHZ

Motherboard: gigabyte b450 wifi pro mini itx

GPU: GTX 1070 (palit)

Storage: Kingston A2000 500gb SSD (NVME) and Seagate 1TB 2.5 HDD

sound: Realtek Audio Device & NVIDIA HD

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jellywhatwhat, Feb 16, 2022
Thema:

Game frame drop

1. Game frame drop - Similar Threads - Game frame drop

2. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  3. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  4. Game frame drop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  5. Frame drops.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frame drops.: Yesterday I played Valorant, War Thunder without having an fps drop, but then at 11PM I got orange screen not bluescreen . The windows forced restart and repaired my C: disk. well my laptop is okay but when i opened games, any games, the frame drops to 10. Oh yeah, almost...
  6. Frame drops in games?

Frame drops in games?: Hello but i have the problem that i have frame drops from 100fps to 40fps, it goes from 100fps to 40fps for about 10 seconds, and it takes that long to load, and i know it has something to do with HDD and SSD, but i didn't have those frame drops in games before, and now...
  7. KB4535996 - frame drops in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB4535996 - frame drops in games: Hi, I have been experiencing singular frame drops in games, after some investigation I have pinpointed that the KB4535996 update may be causing the problem as it has been reported as such by some. The problem is that I cannot uninstall it as there is no entry in the...
  8. Frame Drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame Drops: Hi, since the last update I made (windows 10, version 1903, 6/12/2019) while I'm playing I started dropping frames in almost any game. What to do? How can I solve this? I have this build: Specifications: Motherboard: Maximus Hero XI CPU: i9-9900k GPU: RTX 2080 TI STRIX...
  9. Frame drops

Frame drops: I have been having terrible frame drops playing fortnite on my hp omen dropping from 120 to 30 randomly, tried reseting my computer didn't work. Does any of you have the same problem or better yet a solution. Thanks!...
  10. Frame drops

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Frame drops: What are the best ways to stop/prevent frame drops in games. For example I have a Asus OG Strix 4gb Radeon RX470 but in games like Overwatch whenever I jump into the action my frames start to plummet 94826