Windows 10: Game frames and audio in game stutter

Discus and support Game frames and audio in game stutter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently did a fresh reset of windows several times and once from my recovery usb now my games audio will stutter which causes the games frames to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 0[TM]1, May 26, 2021.

1. 0[TM]1 Win User

Game frames and audio in game stutter

Recently did a fresh reset of windows several times and once from my recovery usb now my games audio will stutter which causes the games frames to stutter. This is not a hardware issue as the games themself don't consume much resources. Neither is this a driver version issue.

:)

0[TM]1, May 26, 2021
  2. marco_j96 Win User

Frame Stutter

A couple days ago every game that I play has frame stutters. its not my GPU because I still hit over 100 frames in my games. I also notice some audio stutter when people are talking in my discord server. ill list my current build down below. I have updated
    windows to the most current version along with my video video drivers.

CPU: Intel I7 8700K

GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1080TI

RAM: 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz

MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370

CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i liquid cooling

HDD: 2x Toshiba 5 TB HDD

SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB

PSU: Corsair RM1000i

marco_j96, May 26, 2021
  3. High end build, stuttering in every game

Capping the frame rate to 60hz and playing it at 72hz with vsync enabled shoudl reduce the stuttering but there's some games having troubles with 144hz vsync actually, I'm still investigating if this is a problem of my hardware or a problem of the games.

djanthony93, May 26, 2021
  4. RoyLi1 Win User

Fps Stuttering/Frame Skipping in Games

HELLO

I've been getting the fps stuttering/frame skipping in all the games I play Rainbow Siege Siege, Apex Legends, CSGO, PUBG. I get just a bit over 60 fps in all those games but the stuttering and frame skipping makes it feel like I'm getting 20. Me lowering
    the settings makes no difference. I get about 60-75 degrees on the GPU and CPU when gaming. It happens every time. I have a laptop with:

MSI GE40 2QD

Windows 10Home 64bit

Nvidia GTX 950M 2GB

8GB RAM

I7 4712MQ 2.30Ghz-3.30Ghz

1T HDD / 128GB SSD

The solutions that I've tried to fix but didn't work:

High performance in Power Options

Maximum performance in Nvidia control panel

Running the games on high priority

Disabling Game DVR

CCleaner

Deleting temps

Overclocking

Limiting the minimum and maximum processor state in power options.

If you have any questions or solutions please respond. THX

RoyLi1, May 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Game frames and audio in game stutter - Similar Threads - Game frames audio

2. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  3. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  4. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming: I recently upgraded components of my PC. And before, I used to crash on every game I play, so I took it to the store and they said some drivers are missing, well ok.But now I am trying to play games and I get video and audio stutters. Its fine for the first 5 minutes, then it...
  5. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming: I recently upgraded components of my PC. And before, I used to crash on every game I play, so I took it to the store and they said some drivers are missing, well ok.But now I am trying to play games and I get video and audio stutters. Its fine for the first 5 minutes, then it...
  6. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Game frame drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  8. Games and audio constantly stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games and audio constantly stuttering: Hello, I've ran into an issue where games and audio keep stuttering. I think the same applies to videos and even OS in general, but its much less visible there. But in some games the thing turns extreme and the game stutters multiple times per second not dependent on high...
  9. Fps Stuttering/Frame Skipping in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps Stuttering/Frame Skipping in Games: HELLO I've been getting the fps stuttering/frame skipping in all the games I play Rainbow Siege Siege, Apex Legends, CSGO, PUBG. I get just a bit over 60 fps in all those games but the stuttering and frame skipping makes it feel like I'm getting 20. I get about 60-75...
  10. When I play Steam games, they stutter and frames drop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I play Steam games, they stutter and frames drop: Howdy. Recently my computer has been making my games stutter and lag. This never been a problem as I have 16 GB of RAM and Radeon r9 200 with an AMD 8 core processor. What can I do to fix this inconvenience? I already uninstalled my GPU driver with DDU and reinstalled them....