Windows 10: Game freeze but no fps dip

Discus and support Game freeze but no fps dip in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm playing a game right I'm having fun and bam the game freezes but there is no fps drop? Just freezes for a sec then goes away. Why does this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JuanMartinez6969, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Game freeze but no fps dip

So I'm playing a game right I'm having fun and bam the game freezes but there is no fps drop? Just freezes for a sec then goes away. Why does this happen

:)

JuanMartinez6969, Feb 4, 2021

2. Games Freezing/Not Responding/Low FPS

Hi Tyler,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your computer keeps freezing when playing a game. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the same issue when using other apps?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Feb 4, 2021
  3. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Game freeze but no fps dip

gtx770 fps dips

in battlefield 3 my fps dips to 19 when explosion from 78 plz help gpu temp and cpu temp r fine and gpu is 99% in game

tushardehra, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Game freeze but no fps dip

1. Game freeze but no fps dip - Similar Threads - Game freeze fps

2. FPS in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS in game: I noticed that compared to Windows 10 I have performance problems, do you have any tips on how to increase FPS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-in-game/3ae2f4f2-ff2e-4e3e-825b-084cc4d74379
  3. FPS in game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FPS in game: I noticed that compared to Windows 10 I have performance problems, do you have any tips on how to increase FPS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-in-game/3ae2f4f2-ff2e-4e3e-825b-084cc4d74379
  4. Stuttering/FPS dip in all games, while connected to LAN,WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering/FPS dip in all games, while connected to LAN,WIFI: Stuttering in games, and bad performance. What i have tried. Changing the Settings From High to Low in games like CSGO, Valorant, League of Legends doesn't improve my fps or the stuttering. I have these random stutters during the games. On this rig my LOL fps is not going...
  5. Stuttering/FPS dip in all games, while connected to LAN,WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering/FPS dip in all games, while connected to LAN,WIFI: Stuttering in games, and bad performance. What i have tried. Changing the Settings From High to Low in games like CSGO, Valorant, League of Legends doesn't improve my fps or the stuttering. I have these random stutters during the games. On this rig my LOL fps is not going...
  6. PC Freezes During Gaming & Random fps problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezes During Gaming & Random fps problems: Pc keeps freezing up and we can't figure out why, have tried fresh install of windows to no avail.sfc /scannow turned up some corrupted files and then pc started freezing again a day later.Reinstalled windows and it happened again, another sfc /scannow and it found corrupted...
  7. Weird GPU dip and CPU spike causing game to lose a lot of fps and loosing the sound for...

Weird GPU dip and CPU spike causing game to lose a lot of fps and loosing the sound for...: Hi, I have some random dips in my GPU usage with some CPU spikes when I play games. I tried to stress test the CPU and GPU in the same time to see if it happens, it didn't, only in games. I've tried many things to fix the issue, still persists. I ofetn see "WMI Provider...
  8. game fps

game fps: HI I have a problem with leageu of legends fps, i have 100 fps but my game feels laggy, like its not 100, and i see alot of screen tearing and stuter, is there a fix for that? Thanks specs i5-8250U Geforce 150mx 8gb ram 1TB HDD...
  9. Periodic Performance Dips

Periodic Performance Dips: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I was wondering if I could get help with a fairly frequent problem I have been having. I am not sure of the exact cause, but in effect, every 5 minutes, exactly as the clock goes from XX:X4 to XX:X5 or XX:X9 to XX:X0, my computer...
  10. WATCHDOG_ERROR - BSOD - FPS Dropping in games' with Random Freezes.

WATCHDOG_ERROR - BSOD - FPS Dropping in games' with Random Freezes.: Hi All, - PC SPECS AT BOTTOM This is a long story, I have been having BSOD crashes constantly with my PC that is now 3 Years old. These crashes have so far been quite random and have some certain traits that are noticeable...