Windows 10: game from the windows store won't download

Discus and support game from the windows store won't download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to download it, it says it finishes immediately. However it isn't actually downloaded.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hetman2000ca, Nov 21, 2019.

1. game from the windows store won't download

When I try to download it, it says it finishes immediately. However it isn't actually downloaded.

:)

Hetman2000ca, Nov 21, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Nov 21, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. game from the windows store won't download

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

game from the windows store won't download

1. game from the windows store won't download - Similar Threads - game store won't

2. Games downloaded from microsoft store won't launch, specifically the ones with the "Gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games downloaded from microsoft store won't launch, specifically the ones with the "Gaming...: So I got a new laptop and when I downloaded games from microsoft store they just did not launch, I first downloaded Hollow Knight and it did'nt launch, I thought it was just a bug and I started downloading minecraft dungeons, but that issue also happened for dungeons as well,...
  3. Games downloaded from microsoft store won't launch, specifically the ones with the "Gaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games downloaded from microsoft store won't launch, specifically the ones with the "Gaming...: So I got a new laptop and when I downloaded games from microsoft store they just did not launch, I first downloaded Hollow Knight and it did'nt launch, I thought it was just a bug and I started downloading minecraft dungeons, but that issue also happened for dungeons as well,...
  4. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  5. iheartradio won't download from windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iheartradio won't download from windows store: This is an incredibly stupid problem........ I listen to a local am station in iheart radio for news. In a browser, on a Windows 10 Pro PC. Can be Firefox, Chrome, Opera, doesn't matter. It's worked for YEARS. Lately, every time I open the link, it goes to the station then...
  6. Issue with downloading a game from the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  7. Issue with downloading a game from the store

Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  8. Won't Download From Microsoft Store.

Won't Download From Microsoft Store.: I am trying to download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store, but after clicking Install nothing happens. I've tried reseting Microsoft Store, and reinstalling it and reseting the cache. I've tried using different accounts and encountering the same problem. When I...
  9. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...
  10. Cannot download games from windows store

Cannot download games from windows store: I have tried many different steps to be able to get the downloads to work but nothing has worked so far. please help. Code: 0x80072F8F Just says couldnt install will retry later. I tried candy crush and Sea of Thieves and both say the same thing....