Windows 10: Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

Discus and support Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded "Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery" from The Windows Store, however, I cannot make in app purchases from the Windows Store. When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MelanyClay, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

I downloaded "Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery" from The Windows Store, however, I cannot make in app purchases from the Windows Store. When I try to make a purchase in the app, it will say "accessing windows store" then a grey box with the windows icon in the upper righthand corner will pop up, then dissappear. I am then back to the in app purchase page. I try it again and same thing happens. Out of trying about 25 times over a weeks course only 3 times was I able to make the purchase. When it let me make the purchase, the same process as above happened only instead of sending me back to the in app purchase page, a white box opened up with my information and it would let me click purchase & work correctly. So annoying! Does anyone know how to rectify this? Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

:)

MelanyClay, Jul 15, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 15, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

1. Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store??? - Similar Threads - Game Store cannot

2. Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps: Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores AppsTried everythingAnd i already fixed my problem and just want to leave a Mark somewhere so people can see it on the webBecause NO ONE and no solution i found talked about it, not even windows support...
  3. Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps: Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores AppsTried everythingAnd i already fixed my problem and just want to leave a Mark somewhere so people can see it on the webBecause NO ONE and no solution i found talked about it, not even windows support...
  4. Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  6. Cannot install game from windows store

Cannot install game from windows store: I purchased the new Tetris Effect Connected game on the microsoft store, but cannot install it. When I click install, there is a popup that says "Try again later. Something happened on our end" with no other information or options. It says that I own the game, I just cant...
  7. Purchased app from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased app from store: I purchased Wikicamps from the Microsoft Store but it hasn't installed and I can't run it. How do I install an app that I have bought and paid for!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-from-store/0705614f-007f-4eac-a900-f7cd10f50bcd
  8. Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.

Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.: Unable to purchase from store in Hidden City, nor am I able to download any other games from the store on my PC. I have WIN 10, my store account is under Google and I pay with Paypal, or I would if I could order anything. I guess Microsoft store doesn't care how much money...
  9. Game Apps From Windows Store

Game Apps From Windows Store: I have two games I installed from Windows. I can right click on them and hit uninstall, but it is still there. Is there any way at all to delete these games. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. I cannot purchase any apps from the Store

I cannot purchase any apps from the Store: The October update cured some problems but not this one. For weeks I have not been able to purchase any (paid) apps from the Store., either pay at download of in app purchases. I get 'something went wrong' and similar unhelpful responses. I have reset the Store and revised my...