Windows 10: Game getting deleted after windows update

Discus and support Game getting deleted after windows update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Recently updated my Windows 10 and one of the game from Microsoft Store is disappeard. It was the Halo Master Chief Collection. And I can't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by W. Zoltan, Jul 15, 2020.

1. W. Zoltan Win User

Game getting deleted after windows update

Hi,

Recently updated my Windows 10 and one of the game from Microsoft Store is disappeard. It was the Halo Master Chief Collection. And I can't download it again, but in the updates at the Microsoft store, I have an update for a game. I tried to update, but it wont start. What can I do? The game was installed on my ssd and the size didn't change after the update when the game got deleted. Where can I find the game files? Or I have to reload the whole windows?

:)

W. Zoltan, Jul 15, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 15, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Cant delete game from games menu

Hi Ansgar,

Let's get this issue sorted. To better assist you in removing a game from the games menu, we would like to know more information about the problem that you are experiencing.

• Do you only experience this issue with this particular game?
    • Did you download this game from Windows Store?
    • Have you tried uninstalling the game on your computer?
    • What other steps have you performed in trying to delete this game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you
    create a new user account
    on your computer and then try to delete the game while on the new account. This will help us identify if the issue is caused by a configuration error related to your current user account.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Game getting deleted after windows update - Similar Threads - Game getting deleted

2. Games stuttering after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games stuttering after windows update: After the I had updated my windows, I am now experiencing stuttering in games like World of Warships and Final Fantasy 14. My PC was not doing this before the update. I have already checked and made sure that windows, my graphics card and bios were all up to date. I also went...
  3. Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.: I can't delete a folder within the WindowsApps folder. It says I need my own permission to delete it. I don't know how to give myself permission. I've tried taking ownership, it says I own the folder yet I don't have permission to delete the darn thing. when I try to delete...
  4. Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.: I can't delete a folder within the WindowsApps folder. It says I need my own permission to delete it. I don't know how to give myself permission. I've tried taking ownership, it says I own the folder yet I don't have permission to delete the darn thing. when I try to delete...
  5. GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE: I am unable to play game like valorant my game have fps drops.fps drop to 0 and game freezes for 3 sec.i tried to reset but still not working. it happened few time before to but then i factory reset then it was working then i updated my windows again and it screwed me over...
  6. Control Alt Delete required to get to login after windows updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Control Alt Delete required to get to login after windows updates: This issue first appeared on my work PC when it was last updated and now it has appeared on my gaming laptop again after updates. What is this and wth is Microsoft doing this for ? Is this the sign I need to install Linux ? submitted by /u/Froststryke [link] [comments]...
  7. Getting updates for deleted program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting updates for deleted program: I had MS Word 2010 on my computer for years but when I upgraded to Win10x64 I uninstalled it, but I still keep getting updates for it. They download and then they fail to install. If I look in my Program Files folder, Word 2010 isn't there - it's deleted. But if I click...
  8. Windows User Deleted after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows User Deleted after Update: So, we encountered some sort of issue. An update came by after a very long time and after it finished, it erased the user account + files and we tried in so many ways to restore those files but we can only find data files, but we were unable to find photos or music and such....
  9. Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update: After updating to the latest version of Windows patch May 2019, my games have started to show a certain amount of lag which was not there at all in v1803. I tried reinstalling the graphic drivers but the problem still persists. Any help would be appreciated. ***Modified...
  10. Game lag after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lag after windows update: I just finished updating my windows to KB4015438 and i got a problem with fps drop on my games. Before updating to this version my game just run smooth but after this update my game terrible lagging. Any solution ? 81558