Windows 10: Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help

Discus and support Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Lately, i've installed the 425.31 version of the graphic driver from Nvidia. A week later my games, even the start menu, the NVIDIA GEFORCE Experience... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Crazy.David99, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help

Lately, i've installed the 425.31 version of the graphic driver from Nvidia.
    A week later my games, even the start menu, the NVIDIA GEFORCE Experience and the Nvidia control panel started to show some ''flickering'' I don't know how is this problem called, i could be flickering but it's only flickering in games and Nvidia control panel just like in the screenshots.
    Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help 4d41fbb2-7f7b-44db-b8be-f832937da03b?upload=true.png Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help b287cebb-4b27-4545-ad4e-9ad70fb24fbb?upload=true.png Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help 2ddd4170-6032-4da2-87c4-865130529949?upload=true.png

And here's an example of how it looks in games. Since i tought it could be one of the updates from the games that i usually play a lot, i re-installed Steam and Origin. This is an Example from Dead Space 3.

NOTE: I have This same problem in all the other games, and some games wouldn't even launch like league of legends and Apex legends.

Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help d7458a50-b40d-4959-b85e-4c80fd41cfa0?upload=true.png Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help ca0b5401-b6cb-4f2e-b666-be14a171f010?upload=true.png

I really need help. I can't afford myself to go out and buy a new PC since my country is in lockdown for the COVID-19. I've benn trying to fix this for more than a week now.

i tryied some solutions to fix screen flickering that i found on the internet, one of these worked

i restarted my pc in safe mode, deleted Nvidia and intel devices, and restarted normally. It worked, the games ran correctly, but a little slower and with some Lagging issue. then Windows auto updated itself and re.installed those devices.. that's where it all started AGAIN.

i've even reset my pc... but it still didn't work.

I've got these System infos that might be useful. Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help f526fcd2-0758-4103-975b-b1b1e29831e4?upload=true.png Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help c26033d2-b32c-4c8d-9ac4-4f2682990b83?upload=true.png Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help 6cdf55a2-bd33-4232-a702-3560c3c53e7b?upload=true.png

Is here ANYONE who had my same problem? is there a way that i can solve this once for all?

Please Help me.

:)

Crazy.David99, Apr 26, 2020

2. full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Problem with Windows 10 taskbar and Full Screen games

Hello Richard,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 26, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help

1. Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help - Similar Threads - Game graphic problem

2. I NEED MORE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED MORE HELP!: apparently, my omen 15 ek000 whatever computer is on the brink of explosion due to the fact that AHHHHHthis has been happening after my laptop got repaired, they fixed the keyboard plate, gave it more ram, and repasted the thermal paste, this laptop has 16gb of ram natively...
  3. I NEED MORE HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED MORE HELP!: apparently, my omen 15 ek000 whatever computer is on the brink of explosion due to the fact that AHHHHHthis has been happening after my laptop got repaired, they fixed the keyboard plate, gave it more ram, and repasted the thermal paste, this laptop has 16gb of ram natively...
  4. I NEED MORE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Do I need more than Windows Security?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need more than Windows Security?: I am purchasing a new Dell i5 desktop. My last Dell aio had a problem with the device security page that could not be displayed. I had the warning for this problem but after 5 tries with Microsoft support and 2 tries with Dell support I gave up. So just wanted to know if I...
  6. Laptop reset more than it needs to do.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop reset more than it needs to do.: I have an issue when my HP Windows 10 laptop has to reset, whether I get updates for it or not, when it does need to restart, I get the default background and all my downloads are deleted. What is the problem going on and what can I do to fix it?...
  7. Need help, with BSOD. Wont stay on for more than a few hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help, with BSOD. Wont stay on for more than a few hours.: So today my computer has been BSOD and with my limited knowledge I have been combing the googles for a solution to no avail. Up to this point I have, Reset windows meaning reinstalled windows, did a sfcscan, memory diag, dsim health, even just repair windows. I have no idea...
  8. I need help please im facing more problems on launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help please im facing more problems on launching games: I was testing out my laptop settings called graphics setting and I ran the game this issue happened [IMG] The white screen or black screen It's working properly and it seems doesn't display the game, it does same other game, some other game will launch and does nothing,...
  9. I need help with a problem with my AMD graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with a problem with my AMD graphic card: Hello everyone. Processor Intel Core i7-4770 Haswell 3,40Ghz Socket 1150 LGA Mainboard: Asustek computers, H81M-K Memory: DDR3,16G GPU:Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 380 DDR5, 4G OS: Windows 10 About 2 days ago All started suddenly with a total freez of my PC while I...
  10. Need help figuring out graphics driver problem, won't load games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help figuring out graphics driver problem, won't load games: So the other day I bought this meh desktop computer from uncle, I'm very bad at all this tech stuff by all your standards but I'll try my best on setting as much info as I can. I set up the computer today (windows 7), and then immediately proceeded to install windows 10...