Windows 10: Game has gone.

Discus and support Game has gone. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello Hive Mind. My children have turned on the laptop to play Minecraft and it will not load. I went onto my microsoft account to find that the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LordMightyTrousers, May 28, 2019.

1. Game has gone.

Hello Hive Mind.

My children have turned on the laptop to play Minecraft and it will not load.

I went onto my microsoft account to find that the game is not there and I need to buy it again.

Can anyone help me get hold of microsoft so I can wave my receipt under their nose and ask them what they think they're doing?

Thank you.

Lord JHMightyTrousers.

:)

LordMightyTrousers, May 28, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 28, 2019
  3. Captures folder gone and I can't record games

Hi zLC Knowz,

Saving a file restriction is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to record games and save files. For me to properly assist you, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern when saving any kinds of files?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try to perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step1 : Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store

Click here

Step 2: Delete temporary files.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may follow the steps provided on the link below

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, May 28, 2019
  4. Game has gone.

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Game has gone.

1. Game has gone. - Similar Threads - Game has gone

2. Activation has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation has gone: HI! So I updated bios and my windwos 11 home 64 but activation gone. "Get help" can`t help as it doesn`t have "chat to agent" option for some reason and phone call option is also usless for me as I`m form Ukraine and there is no Ukrain`s code in the list. Also three local...
  3. Activation has gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation has gone: HI! So I updated bios and my windwos 11 home 64 but activation gone. "Get help" can`t help as it doesn`t have "chat to agent" option for some reason and phone call option is also usless for me as I`m form Ukraine and there is no Ukrain`s code in the list. Also three local...
  4. Windows activation has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation has gone: Hi,I have updated my BIOS on my PC and it's saying that Windows is no longer activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-has-gone/34103b43-6994-4092-aed6-a7a2f33671db
  5. Windows activation has gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation has gone: Hi,I have updated my BIOS on my PC and it's saying that Windows is no longer activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-has-gone/34103b43-6994-4092-aed6-a7a2f33671db
  6. Bluetooth has left and gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has left and gone: I was using my Xbox controllers when I lost my Bluetooth connection. I had lost my Bluetooth icon, so I ended up uninstalling the drivers and restarting the computer. The drivers never got reinstalled. I manually installed the drivers and restarted again. Nothing happened. I...
  7. BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Hello everyone. I were using my laptop's bluetooth for about five months but it disappeared very immediately!it had gone from everywhere:Device Manager,windows settings and every other place EXCEPT services...I troubleshooted it and it said my PC doesn't support Bluetooth...
  8. Old games gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old games gone: I run Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) version upgrade 1903. I upgraded to 1903 a couple of days ago and since then my favourite games have disappeared. They were: Classic FreeCell Classic Hearts Simple Solitaire They are the old Win 7 Home editions, which I found on the net when I...
  9. Old games gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old games gone: I run Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) version upgrade 1903. I upgraded to 1903 a couple of days ago and since then my favourite games have disappeared. They were: Classic FreeCell Classic Hearts Simple Solitaire They are the old Win 7 Home editions, which I found on the net when I...
  10. PC Game Caesar 3 Has Gone Weird!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Caesar 3 Has Gone Weird!: Hi. I went to load a game I have installed on my PC, Caesar 3, and the picture has gone weird. It was working fine before, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it twice, but it's still the same. I've attached a screenshot of the loading screen so you can see what I mean. It's...