Windows 10: Game I own is apparently not mine

Discus and support Game I own is apparently not mine in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This is what I get when I try to play the game I paid 40 euros for. Solve this! It even shows me that I own the game on your website. I did buy the PC... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DaemonGamingRO, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Game I own is apparently not mine

This is what I get when I try to play the game I paid 40 euros for. Solve this!

It even shows me that I own the game on your website. I did buy the PC version so no doubts on that one.

Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

:)

DaemonGamingRO, Oct 16, 2020

2. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Oct 16, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Game I own is apparently not mine

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Game I own is apparently not mine

1. Game I own is apparently not mine - Similar Threads - Game own apparently

2. My Pc is lagging if I play a game for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc is lagging if I play a game for no apparent reason.: To clarify my question I would like to give you guys my specs first:gpu: gtx 1660 ticpu: ryzen 7 5800x32gb 3200mhz ramSo the issue started after updating from windows 10 pro to the 11 pro version. I noticed every game I open would slow down my other processes in such a way...
  3. Installation location of a game of mine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation location of a game of mine?: So a few days a go I managed to install NFS Shift 1. I installed it on my pc and left it there. I realized that I ran out of space and it didnt finish downloading. I aborted it, and was looking for the already installed files in my pc, but I got no luck. I am running out of...
  4. "You own this game".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "You own this game".: Hello, this is Astrid. On my lenovo I am having this problem where I am installing this game but it says I already own this game but I don't. I looked in every file and know I don't own this game but I want to install this game but does not let me. hat do I do to install...
  5. Bought a game I already own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a game I already own?: I bought a game on the pc Microsoft store, but when I looked in my games, it showed up twice, one saying 'modified minutes ago, and the other saying 'purchased minutes ago. the game is Minecraft starter collection, which contains the game and extras. Is this normal, or have I...
  6. Freezing games on PC for no apparent reason?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing games on PC for no apparent reason?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My hardware: i5 4670k á 4,4ghz (has been running so stable for years) Asus Strix GTX 1060 MSI Z87-G45 gaming motherboard 16GB G.Skill DDR3 Ram The games will have a still image after a short time and then switch...
  7. Apparently I Don't Own This App? Yet It is Installed - Microsoft Store Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apparently I Don't Own This App? Yet It is Installed - Microsoft Store Bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/small_horse [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjicq6/apparently_i_dont_own_this_app_yet_it_is/
  8. So apparently I have a bitcoin mining trojan in my laptop and Windows Defender can't deal...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So apparently I have a bitcoin mining trojan in my laptop and Windows Defender can't deal...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GazeK2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0b8eg/so_apparently_i_have_a_bitcoin_mining_trojan_in/
  9. Mojang.net is out of minecraft codes. Since 2017, apparently. Where's mine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang.net is out of minecraft codes. Since 2017, apparently. Where's mine?: So, I've seen a few people complain about this, and I wanted to ask the same question; why can't I get my Minecraft: windows 10 edition code? Ive owned the game since 2013, and ive normally played java, and it was only recently that I noticed this existed. So, naturally, I...
  10. cant download games i own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download games i own: so i got a new laptop and i own state of decay 2 on the windows 10 store and i purchased it when it first came out or at least around that time, however its now been like a year and and i got a new laptop so i can play games on the go because i travel alot one of those games...