Windows 10: Game install sizes

Discus and support Game install sizes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; That's hilarious dude. Ya, I'll take Doom 2016's 67GBs anytime! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottyboy99, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Game install sizes

That's hilarious dude. Ya, I'll take Doom 2016's 67GBs anytime!

specialkone, Aug 19, 2017
  2. DooGie Win User

Mass Effect Andromeda would be fine at 60 GB if it was a good game. For me it's a disaster. A total disappointment *Sad

DooGie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Game install sizes

1. Game install sizes - Similar Threads - Game install sizes

2. My game captures arent the right size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game captures arent the right size: My captures going through xbox game bar are leaving black borders around the recording. The video itself is significantly smaller than my actual screen size. Pretty much, I think the resolution is recording way smaller than it should be and I can't find the setting to change...
  3. program or game huge size.

in Windows 10 Customization
    program or game huge size.: I just want to say can programs or game can get smaller in size smilar to android the coding of game is very big this is because windows is not created for apps. or remake the windows again....
  4. Games size too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games size too big: So I wanted to download a game and for eg lets take the game "hollow knight" for now. So I searched up its size on steam and it said that its 3.5 gb something and when i went to xbox app the download size is 7gb can someone explain why?...
  5. Windows installed size ballooned

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows installed size ballooned: My computer has been sending me notifications that it is low on disk space for C: (has just over 50GB on that partition) and when I click the notification it says system and researve is 81GB, clicking into that is 67.5GB of system files that windows won't work without. Now...
  6. Microsoft Store installing apps but not a game over 100gb in size.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store installing apps but not a game over 100gb in size.: So the Microsoft store installs apps just fine, "Netflix" for example. But when trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, I click the install button and it litterally does nothing. I've logged out and back in. I've used "WSReset.exe". I've deleted the Cache in...
  7. Does anyone know how to fix the size of installed games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix the size of installed games?: Currently I can barely see the picture for one of my games I have downloaded, and it just genuinely annoys me.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-the-size-of-installed/32a0bf66-021c-40f0-8bec-b1c2f81d2a5f
  8. wrong size for games in facebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    wrong size for games in facebook: when ever I want to play games in Facebook I am faced with these issues. it takes ages to load or it freezes half way. it loads completely, but stops and I can't actually play any of the games. when I want to return to a game it won't load or it says use another...
  9. Finding size of installed Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding size of installed Updates: G'day, I have a recently purchased Asus notebook with Windows 10, build 15063, pre-installed and am concerned about the size, MBs, of any Updates which have occured since. Have looked at "Installed Updates" but it does convey the size of the Updates. Can you please help me to...
  10. Game Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Size: What is the real size of Forza 7? The Windows store said: [ATTACH] I'm currently on: [ATTACH] I feel as if I've been sold something under false pretences. Is there any comeback or word from Microsoft on what is happening? What is the real size? Can I get a refund?...